No announcement yet.

Hi Everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And when are you going to start studying for you ham radio license?

Comment

Julie, sorry I am so late to the party here. Again, thank you for your continued service. Ignore most of these idiots, they're harmless so long as you don't give out a number or address. AD keeps posting that pic, I think he has adv 8x10 glossy on his night stand for those nights the 300 isn't on tv.

It's an interesting bunch here, feel free to ask us anything. Ah, check that, almost anything. Some things you really don't want to know.
      I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Welcome Julie

Im the resident lurker and bad guy chaser.

Im also younger and better looking than the rest of this mob, and Im single in Arizona
        Owner of the quietsurvivalist.com

Comment

Originally posted by PLA View Post
          Welcome Julie

Im the resident lurker and bad guy chaser.

Im also younger and better looking than the rest of this mob, and Im single in Arizona
          Better looking???? Hell I am probably the only one that has seen you in person and while you may be younger, your are so ugly you need to put a pork chop around your neck to get the dog to play with you.

Comment

BUT, that damned dog loves me until the chop is gone doesnt he?
            Owner of the quietsurvivalist.com

Comment

PLA, if you've seen AD, which I have, you probably have nothing to worry about.
              I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Welcome JulieNY from the resident curmudgeon, (just below BoB in curmudgeonness)

sic semper tyrannis mortem
                A prudent man foreseeth the evil, and hideth himself: but the simple pass on, and are punished.
                ---Proverbs 2:23

Comment

Hi Julie, I wanted to respond sooner, but I have been busy guiding George7100 (one of our fuonding members) and his son-in-law and grandson on an antelope hunt out here on the ranch in Wyoming. I am glad that Gena talked you into joining our group.

We have a farming, ranching and homesteading section, feel free to jump right in and help out. Raising and producing food in your area is a whole lot different than how we have to do things out here. Your input and expertise will be greatly appreciated.

Tex
                  = 2
                  sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

I am a little late to this as well, just wanted to say welcome and enjoyed chatting with you the other night in the chat box. I hate to say it, but your fitting right in here, which means you are just as messed up in the head as us.
                    http://www.nstactical.com For all your prepping, tactical, freeze dried food, first aid, surplus, water filtration, and body armor needs!

Comment

Working...
                    X