No announcement yet.

More guns from Wyoming.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting."

That's what I just got.

Comment

I see, that's real strange, it should NOT be moderated. Keep posting, we'll get to the bottom of it eventually.

Comment

Unseenone, I will personally vouch for Ski and the information he posts on here. Hopefully we can figure out why he is still being moderated. I am looking forward to him starting a thread or two on his exploits in the mountains.

Tex
        = 2
        sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

Originally posted by Tex View Post
          Unseenone, I will personally vouch for Ski and the information he posts on here. Hopefully we can figure out why he is still being moderated. I am looking forward to him starting a thread or two on his exploits in the mountains.

Tex
          After a week with you, you have no Cred!!! Why TF should we believe you

Comment

You finally had the opportunity to see firsthand that all the things I have been telling you about are true. That matters not thoug, I have found that I really don't need to justify myself to anyone. When times get tough, those that matter will come through regardless.

On a different note, I hope to have Ski here the next time we all get together again. I am wanting to go spend some time with him up in the mountains when I get a chance. A person could learn a lot by doing so.

Tex

PS,
            And yeah, my cred is good.
            = 2
            sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

Looks like the problem is solved. Where to start though???
              I'm gonna be up that way xmas ish Tex. 1,000 yard target shooting??

Comment

Ski, just make sure you're there come the first week in June...its gonna be interesting!
                Defund the Media !!

Comment

Working...
                X