Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gena.KY View Post
    Poor little Bob said this............

You mean on this forum or in real life? There are a few who asked me about the friend thing on this forum and as I said I don't understand what that's all about. Actually I don't have any friends in real life. Had buddies in the service but when I or they shipped out I never kept in contact with any of them. My kids think I'm weird 'cause I have no social life and no friends . To me it's just normal.

I can relate to that Gena. It is hard for me to make friends and I have as many as Kickstand has feet....

But aw hell Gena, I'll be your friend......if n ya wanna.
    Kessler
    I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure....
    INCOMING GUNFIRE ALWAYS HAS THE RIGHT-OF-WAY!

Comment

Ah hell, I'll be your friend to. Group hug?
      If you heard the shot you weren't the target!

Comment

Gee thanks Kess & Rock,
        I'm glad to have you for friends.
        I'm a ding bat & AA groupie

Comment

But I have to call "bullstuff",...Bob has more friends here than he probably cares to admit. Now, if he'd just post an update of some sort.

Poor little Bob said this............

You mean on this forum or in real life? There are a few who asked me about the friend thing on this forum and as I said I don't understand what that's all about. Actually I don't have any friends in real life. Had buddies in the service but when I or they shipped out I never kept in contact with any of them. My kids think I'm weird 'cause I have no social life and no friends . To me it's just normal.
          Defund the Media !!

Comment

Originally posted by Kessler View Post
            I can relate to that Gena. It is hard for me to make friends and I have as many as Kickstand has feet....

But aw hell Gena, I'll be your friend......if n ya wanna.

Hey! I resemble that comment! And I don't wanna find none of your dang panties in my couch either!
            Last edited by kickstand; 10-24-2013, 11:46 PM.
            Defund the Media !!

Comment

Here is today's Who Said It........

I started my weight lifting routine today.

First two weeks, lift 5# potato bags, one in each hand and hold out straight for 1 minute, repeat 5 times. Pretty simple, right?

Second two weeks, lift 10# potato bags, one in each hand and hold out straight for 2 minutes, repeat 10 times. No problem!

Third two weeks, lift 20# potato bags, one in each hand and hold out straight for 3 minutes, repeat 20 times. I can do this!

Every two weeks double the amount until you get to 100# potato bags, one in each hand. Once you have the 100# potato bag lifting mastered, go back to the 5# potato bags and put a potato in each empty bag!

Comment

Came across one that I would be ashamed of. My guess is the one who wrote it is NOT ashamed of it.
                The question first.......
                Where are we going fishing, and why were'nt me and Vincent invited?
                Tex

Now the answer that he should feel shame for.......

The Pagan river, off of the James River/Cheseapke bay.

I am here for my wife mothers funeral.

AA is coming up and we will party.

Comment

It's cultural Gena, depending on who your ancestors were, you might learn to celebrate life after losing a family member. You should have seen the bar tab & bad karaoke when we were drinking to my late father in law's memory.
                  quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Hmm, think the first one was Kessler.

Second one was definitely AD.
                    Pastemistress. Now aka Mimi

Comment

And we have a winner in Gwyn. You sure do remember your darkside stuff.

Comment

No shame at all. Molley Sue would have been the first one in line for this fishing trip even after a funeral. If it was fishing and anything to do with drinking, she was up for it.

Comment

Here is today's Who Said It........

I started my weight lifting routine today.

First two weeks, lift 5# potato bags, one in each hand and hold out straight for 1 minute, repeat 5 times. Pretty simple, right?

Second two weeks, lift 10# potato bags, one in each hand and hold out straight for 2 minutes, repeat 10 times. No problem!

Third two weeks, lift 20# potato bags, one in each hand and hold out straight for 3 minutes, repeat 20 times. I can do this!

Every two weeks double the amount until you get to 100# potato bags, one in each hand. Once you have the 100# potato bag lifting mastered, go back to the 5# potato bags and put a potato in each empty bag!
                          once we were to the word "weight lifting" i knew it wasnt me thisa time
                          Whats's that smell? Is that me???

Comment

Came across one that I would be ashamed of. My guess is the one who wrote it is NOT ashamed of it.
                            The question first.......
                            Where are we going fishing, and why were'nt me and Vincent invited?
                            Tex

Now the answer that he should feel shame for.......

The Pagan river, off of the James River/Cheseapke bay.

I am here for my wife mothers funeral.

AA is coming up and we will party.
                            that was AD. never misses a chance to fish.
                            Whats's that smell? Is that me???

Comment

Working...
                            X