X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awwww, Tex you say the sweetest things.

Pastemistress. Now aka Mimi

Comment

AA got it first & then Tex on the hiding the underwear. Kess is probably not that bad of a guy, but that prank was bad.

I remember that Smudge. I did not like him at all. He is a trouble maker. Sorry Lynn. He is a real live asshole.

Tex, shame on you for picking on Gwyn!
      I'm a ding bat & AA groupie

Comment

Most people are, I ignore trolling and idiocy, and actually look for posts that have substance.
        quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Originally posted by Gena.KY View Post
          AA got it first & then Tex on the hiding the underwear. Kess is probably not that bad of a guy, but that prank was bad.

I remember that Smudge. I did not like him at all. He is a trouble maker. Sorry Lynn. He is a real live asshole.

Tex, shame on you for picking on Gwyn!

Gena.KY.....don't start bad rumors that I'm probably a nice guy............you are ruining my image!!.......

Also very good idea: Send flowers to a guys wife at home with a short love note, but send it when you know the husband will be at home and the wife away. Just be sure to pay cash at the florist. Love note could read "OMG, I had a wonderful time (insert her name), hope you divorce that SOB soon".
          Last edited by Kessler; 09-26-2013, 11:38 AM.
          Kessler
          I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure....
          INCOMING GUNFIRE ALWAYS HAS THE RIGHT-OF-WAY!

Comment

I think you are doing a pretty good job on your own image Kess.
            Here's another one...anyone remember who said this?

Dear God. A shiver just ran up my back. Tex on all fours with a kiddy saddle on his back, with an Indian maiden riding and spurring him on! I need a drink or ten, quick.

Same guy says this....

Didn't I warn you what I would do if something happened to those kids???
            I'm getting in the car right now. You are gonna be one hurting mofo!!!

No, I'll wait til the morning, I'm tired.
            Sh*t, it's Sunday. I won't be able to go and get back in time for work.
            Next weekend...that's Thanksgiving, though. Too much stuff happening here.
            Weekend after next. Nope, taking my daughter to the "Rise Against" concert.

Um, I tell you what. You better not let that sh*t happen again. And I hope you've learned a lesson!!
            Last edited by Gena.KY; 09-26-2013, 12:52 PM. Reason: added another post of his

Comment

Most of them I remember, Gena, but that one has me stymied. I don't recall that conversation at all.

Tex
              = 2
              sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

I've been watching for a post from this guy that is not "R" rated. It ain't been easy. I should have started this thread on the Dark Side. He is talking about Tex...who said this???

You know with a mustache like you have, its a good thing you did not go into the slammer. You would have been "tagged teamed" from each end

"That sure is a purdy lip you have there sweatheart" would be the words you heard as you walked to your cell

*** I'm thinkin this is more the PG-13 rating***

Comment

I thought I had a pretty good memory, but again I'm stumped.

Tex
                  = 2
                  sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

Were it gamgee? Those two like harassing each other.
                    quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Dear God. A shiver just ran up my back. Tex on all fours with a kiddy saddle on his back, with an Indian maiden riding and spurring him on! I need a drink or ten, quick.

Same guy says this....

Um, I tell you what. You better not let that sh*t happen again. And I hope you've learned a lesson!!
                      I know. but I ain't telling. Even remember the context.
                      "“The duty of a patriot is to protect his country from its government.” – Thomas Paine

Comment

Same guy says this....

That was AB, i was jelous he got to go to the Rise Against concert
                        Whats's that smell? Is that me???

Comment

ABT
                          Defund the Media !!

Comment

Originally posted by kickstand View Post
                            ABT
                            Vincent already answered, bless your heart.

Tex
                            = 2
                            sigpic

Comment

You let him talk to you like that, Eileen?
                              "“The duty of a patriot is to protect his country from its government.” – Thomas Paine

Comment

Yes, it was ABT that said those things. He had just read the part in AA's story about Morgan's daughter getting shot in the leg. I don't think he liked that part.

No one to guess about the purdy lip? Took me forever to find one from him with no cuss words in it to post here.

Comment

Working...
                                X