No announcement yet.

New Article on the Home Page.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Killary likes the Russians, loves selling them the uranium that should be considered a national resource.
    quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Well, let me suggest an alternate ending to the election.

What happens when the president-elect EMBRACES the other side, listens to their concerns, and incorporates some of their ideas etc, into final "plans" for implementing a new set of policies and legislation? When the other side doesn't find themselves disenfranchised and demonized -- JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE THE OTHER SIDE?**

Ponder that awhile. It's not the easy way, to be sure. Maybe it's too late for that. Maybe I expect too much from human beings who have taken more than their share of abuse from "the other side"... but it IS a detour around inevitable conflict. (Might not stop all of it, mind you... just the worst case scenario).

**ETA:

You know, I think deep down the people who have followed along the path of PRoPPressivism... without thinking for themselves or questioning the positions of those leaders... I think those people are terrified that "the other side" will do to them, exactly what they've done to average Americans. It's not exactly a pricking of conscience... but perhaps that's something they could learn.

Sometimes, one does have to give tit for tat in order for the most far-gone cases to understand why it was bad for them to do this to others; sometimes it's not possible to reach them. At all. The masterminds/financiers all need to swing from tall oak trees. But the average lemming/sheep/follower... needs to only learn the lessons and truly understand them and see that they will be treated decently, to cease to being a problem. (MOST of the time... I'm well aware of the failure rate of this approach.)

Comment

If anyone is interested, I have a personal blog that I don't write in often. Many times it's just my thoughts and meanderings and may have no logic or validity. But here is my heartfelt post about AA's article if you're interested. https://valliamblog.wordpress.com/20...03/us-vs-them/

Comment

Working...
        X