No announcement yet.

FNG from the middle of no where

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I too am on hiatus from some other board--and frankly have had it with them.

Can you all handle the truth?!

Comment

Ditto what Unseenone said. But did you bring the troll-house cookies?
      "“The duty of a patriot is to protect his country from its government.” – Thomas Paine

Comment

Un - your mailbox is full; but I like your style!

Comment

Thanks, fixed it!!

Comment

Welcome, and remember "only useful stuff"......
            Kessler
            I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure....
            INCOMING GUNFIRE ALWAYS HAS THE RIGHT-OF-WAY!

Comment

US Navy Jets sent canopies in the air. What would you expect? Anger, dismay, disgust.... Carefully evaluate, then watch this video..

Comment

We drove down the beach yesterday to get mower gas. Came back up Beach Rd - and hubs pointed out the osprey flying low (that we're not supposed to have here, btw - the plane not the bird). We turned to get on the bypass at Wright Bros. Memorial and had a head on view of the Osprey doing a touch & go over the field there... then climbing up and flipping the engines around to std. prop plane mode. I know the services don't have a good opinion of them - but they sure seem ideally suited for getting in/out of some pretty tight places.

Comment

Those Ospreys are out most likely out of MCAS New River in Jacksonville. Got a chance to tour there a few times. From what I heard there, most people loved them. I think it was just the bad rep it had during testing trying to get it to fly correctly prior to entering service. We get them flying over here in the mountains some. Awesome aircraft to watch fly.

Welcome to the boards Luke. I came over from SB as well, I remember your name from over there.
                  http://www.nstactical.com For all your prepping, tactical, freeze dried food, first aid, surplus, water filtration, and body armor needs!

Comment

Welcome from another FNG.

Comment

Working...
                    X