No announcement yet.

Took me HAM test today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks AD; some of us girlz got convinced we were really stooooopid about math & science after puberty; and we still carry the scars. I got good & PO'd at the whole rediculousness and answered all those questions for that chapter so I can tell the screaming idiot in my head to take a flying leap... at a rolling doughnut.

sigh.

Comment

Hey Boss man ( AA) ....
      Are you reading or writing ?

General or next buk ?

Thanks for your efforts in advance ....

DD
      OH Boy.....did you try plugging it in ?

Comment

Gone fishin instead mmmmmhummm

I guess a man has to fish when they're biting

DD
        OH Boy.....did you try plugging it in ?

Comment

I am writing, never went to sleep last night. I was working and thinking of fish. Tried to go to bed but got up after an hour of laying there. So I worked some more and now I'm heading out the door.
          I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Originally posted by angeryamerican View Post
            I am writing, never went to sleep last night. I was working and thinking of fish. Tried to go to bed but got up after an hour of laying there. So I worked some more and now I'm heading out the door.
            that's what happens when you get all sorts of excited

Comment

Put a voice recorder next to the bed, then you don't have to wake up all the way just because an idea came along. Notepads also work, but not as funny as recordings after half a bottle of something strong.
              quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Originally posted by junior125 View Post
                that's what happens when you get all sorts of excited

Depends on what got me excited, the possibilities are endless!
                I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Get the call sign yet?

Comment

Originally posted by angeryamerican View Post
                    Depends on what got me excited, the possibilities are endless!
                    Around this bunch, the possibilities can be worrisome.
                    quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Originally posted by AD View Post
                      Get the call sign yet?
                      I've been keeping an eye on fcc.gov for it, but it would appear that they think that they are authors...they're probly out fishing....
                      Defund the Media !!

Comment

Hardy har har Kick. No call yet, been checking. The fishing today sucked, the weather called for 5-6 mile winds out of the east. When we got there it was more like 20-25 straight out of the north. The surf was rough and I didn't have a weight heavy enough to hold the bottom. I tried a six ounce sputnik sinker and it would wash up on the damn beach. We did get three blues and my buddy got a nice 18" red on a spoon so it wasn't a total waste. I'm going back on Friday and Monday we're taking the RV to Destin for a few days. Little Bit is on Spring Break so we're going to get away.

While we were on the beach I hear Ken, my friend, cussing. I walk over and he shows me a pic. I realized immediately it was his chicken coop. He has, or had, three hens and an old rooster we called the Colonel. He was mean and hell but took care of his ladies. Anyway, in the pic the panel gate going into the small corral where the coop was was down, bent all to hell and the steel gates used for the coop were destroyed. Obviously a bear got it. When we get home we look it over. The bear tore the fence down, taking down a total of six posts He pulled the gate down and bent it all to shit and took the Colonel and a hen. He lives across the street from me so I'm worried about the pigs and the goat, so we're on constant bear watch now.
                        I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Time for a bear skin rug...

Comment

Originally posted by Sacajawea View Post
                            Time for a bear skin rug...
                            and some bear stew, never had it? its goooood

Comment

Someone got a call sign today

Comment

I did finally, now I have to get that radio programmed.
                                I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Working...
                                X