No announcement yet.

Wanna see what would happen if a NUKE of a specific size was set off near you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Along those lines... you might be interested in a free rad detector. I might get one just for giggles; I figure I'm too old to worry about it much. Guy's got an interesting site.

Get Potassium Iodide pills & a FREE RADSticker dosimeter! FEMA geiger counters, radiation meters, MRE's & fallout shelters here, too! Since 1999 - Highly Recommended Visit!

Comment

SAC

I have been buying from these guys since Y2K. I have 3 of the NukAlerts, and 2 CD counters, 2 dosimeters, and several of the paper versions.

I took the NukAlert to the dentist amd had them zap it when I was getting dental xrays and it was claude cking like crazy.

This last summer K and I were going to see a movie when it was 115 deg F outside. As we drove away from the house the NukAlert started clicking like crazy and I'm of kind of freaked me out.

When I got to the theater, i pulled up the website FAQ and found going from a cold temp to a hot one it can set it off. The house was 72 degs to a truck that was in the sun and about 170 degs inside.

The CD meters are only good for beta and gamma rad. If after an event like fuckasheimia (sp) the alpha radiation on crops can cause issues. I bought a alpha, beta, gamma GC kit that I am going to build.

Comment

Working...
      X