No announcement yet.

It's official, nearly.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, but the way the publisher releases, we can pretty much let anyone read who can handle the words. (If they can get through some of those words, they should already be aware that in the real world, bad things happen, people die, and there's no magic "reset" to start over.)
    quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Oh no... the publisher is that PC?! (Tell him/her it's "artistic" expresssion -- they HAVE TO honor that; it's their own code!!)

Comment

Originally posted by VINCENT View Post
        Too bad we can't go back to the origional way it was a written that was way to much fun.

That very well could happen depending on how this week goes. I made a rather profound discovery last week that damn well be sorted to my utter and complete satisfaction and fast. Tomorrow should be a very interesting day.
        I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

That is sum goood shit there Maynord!
          If you heard the shot you weren't the target!

Comment

Originally posted by angeryamerican View Post
            That very well could happen depending on how this week goes. I made a rather profound discovery last week that damn well be sorted to my utter and complete satisfaction and fast. Tomorrow should be a very interesting day.
            Thats the day he comes to Vegas to look for a Job with me

Comment

You would get a duel lap dance. I dont think you could take it.

Comment

AA, I hope that you get it worked out.

MA, we already have one pic of AA shaking his ass with another guy...do you REALLY want to see it in person?
                Defund the Media !!

Comment

Any one see my lunch...I think I lost it again ...

DD
                  OH Boy.....did you try plugging it in ?

Comment

Originally posted by angeryamerican View Post
                    Hope you get it sorted out...let me know if you don't...I know a thing or two about publishing a book

Comment

Day is done, gone the sun - any news?
                      quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Nope, not yet.
                        I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Love reading about the areas that are near me, and living here on Merritt Island, Fl. It would not be a far drive to go, the springs are a great place- I have taken my kids to Alexander Spring Recreation Area many times and they loved going on the canoe trips. Glad there are more books in the works!

Comment

Hi AA
                            Started with the first story on SB and just finished up Resurrecting home. Just wanted to tell you have continued doing a great job with the stories and am definitely looking forward to the new books!!

Comment

Thanks Akraven, it's come a long way, who would have thought. There's more coming!
                              I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Working...
                              X