X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's not the case on my Android.

Too small for an October Surprise.

Comment

I have a droid razor. It is that way on mine.

No changes by me, this is how it comes up: Allah, Islam, Muslim, Mecca, Mohammed.
      Christian words: bible, god, Jesus, christian.

Comment

Originally posted by AmericanBTGoG View Post
        What if this beheading is a false flag?

Strap on the tin foil hat: what if this is this election cycle's October Surprise? A false flag (which doesnt make pisslam any better in any manner)? Remember, Bob Beckel (FWIW) said something's coming, it'll be big, and it'll be about national security.
        ABT

I saw that and wonder what he knew from the inside.

Comment

It works here, but the opposite. Probably a lot of programming done in India. I don't believe it's anything nefarious. Are you typing out works in the middle of a sentence, using swype or typing point and poke. Are there assistance settings on the phone / spelling, probably somewhere, and the "level' of help.

Comment

That is just typing words in the middle of a sentence. I can correct them of course, but autocorrect or mid sentence, christian words do not automatically get capitalized like the Muslim words in this sentence. It may not be nefarious, but it pisses me off.

Comment

Hmm, to be fair, the generic word "god" can be used in non Christian context, for reference to ancient mythology, or the multiple (small g) gods of the people of the world. As a Christian, in refering to the God of Christianity, you should put it in with a capital, and if you do it a few times, many programs will put it on the toolbar of words you might want next. If I'm not in a hurry, I go to extra trouble to lower-case anything islamic, muslim, etc. Just because they piss me off and it's not legal to shoot 'em unless they're pulling their shit right in front of me.

And for people in some places, not even then!
              quam minimum credula postero

Comment

I tend to do that as well.
                You are correct, but Christian? And the Koran but not the bible? Although that word has been corrupted to mean things other than the Holy Bible.
                Last edited by redman2006; 09-27-2014, 06:19 PM.

Comment

I agree, I'm just saying what I do in my own little bit of existence.

Comment

I've got a pretty good rant building up about a government that doesn't maintain it's border, that doesn't care and stands down about protecting ALL it's people and all their rights equally, all while bankrupting the country and pissing off every ally we ever had -- and starting another cold war with Russia & China too for good measure.

So: I'll just second ABT's recommendation and up it to a warning - if you can carry, do so everywhere all the time.
                    I gotta clean a few before I go out again.

Comment

Heard on Hannity this afternoon.....You have a choice: Carry your gun, or carry your head, be armed, be aware.
                      America in 2014, it seems that as every week goes by we descend further into uncontrolled chaos.
                      WTF.

Comment

Kind of reminds me of "with your shield, or on it."

Comment

Working...
                        X