No announcement yet.

I created a monster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty quiet as trains go, must be they've welded the seams on the rails.

Comment

Originally posted by unseenone View Post
      Pretty quiet as trains go, must be they've welded the seams on the rails.
      UN- The guys at BNSF where I deliver told me they have no seams on there rails because they weld all of them. The sound you hear like a wheel rolling over a seam is actually a flat spot on one of the wheels that they haven't caught yet.

RD
      Sometimes I wrestle with my demons, other times we just snuggle.

Comment

Kick
        You need to keep an eye on the HazMat placards to see what they are carrying. You may be doing you and S a favor and get those gas masks.

There are apps for doing this and I think there is a thread here about that.

I found a fee app for Windows, Droid and Apple iOS

Last edited by AD; 09-27-2014, 11:00 AM. Reason: Added link

Comment

AD- That one looks pretty cool, I have the federal one that kick put a link up for but looks like this one much more detailed.

RD
          Sometimes I wrestle with my demons, other times we just snuggle.

Comment

With this one you can enter a persons symptoms and it will narrow down the chemical they were exposed to.

Comment

Originally posted by george7100 View Post
              Melissa try cutting them up under running water. Worksas well.
              She will still need swim goggles so as not to get water in her eyes.....oh the onions under water...never mind .

DD
              OH Boy.....did you try plugging it in ?

Comment

Thanks AD, I've downloaded WISER and will give it a shot for the next person I pois...er...come across that it might help.

And ya, there's an app thread. I started it.
                Defund the Media !!

Comment

now I have another "issue" we both finished book 4, what to read next??

Comment

Here's a recent thread with the same questions. ..

A general topic discussion section for the unwashed masses. Keep it clean and courteous or else.
                    Last edited by kickstand; 10-05-2014, 08:06 PM.
                    Defund the Media !!

Comment

I downloaded day of wrath and have started listening to it, I also bought my mom & sister an audible copy of Going Home.
                      Since they are in Florida and do their share of prepping I'm sure they will also enjoy the series

Comment

Day Of Wrath is a very disturbing book because it is so plausible

Comment

Originally posted by Wyndigo View Post
                          I downloaded day of wrath and have started listening to it, I also bought my mom & sister an audible copy of Going Home.
                          Since they are in Florida and do their share of prepping I'm sure they will also enjoy the series
                          Both my mom and sister are really enjoying Going Home, and they are also saying "we dont have this or this or this Yet!"

Comment

Hehehe, after looking at the books I had loaned his wife, my son went through a more heavy-duty waking up than previously. We had a late night text message conversation about the fact that most people really have no clue where their water comes from, how electricity gets generated, how the cars so many people need daily work, etc.

He wanted to know how can we make tomorrow better when the masses can't do crap about today?

I pointed out that Noah didn't have to fit the whole town in his boat, just his household and some critters. And when the forest is on fire and no one wants to be saved, you grab your spouse and kids and head for the middle of the lake until the burning passes you by.

Now to see if he ends up here.
                            quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Working...
                            X