Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did not know you drove a bug?

Comment

The turkey I'd done. The veggies are ready to grill and the bread is almost done. JTJT gave me detailed instructions over the phone so we are keeping our fingers crossed. And the AC seems to be working..... Sort of. We are ready to go for tonight. Wish Mel was here though.

JT just found out. Invited more then 5 people. I'm busted
      Whats's that smell? Is that me???

Comment

That was fun. Great to see both AA and ABT and the kidlets. My kids are worn out. Too much fun was had. Thank you both for your contributions too. Glad my other friend Marty and his family could make it also.
        Whats's that smell? Is that me???

Comment

Wish we could have made it. Really would have liked to meet "The Chosen One" but my better half really doesn't want go out in public yet. Tomorrow will be a blood test to see where her white count is. Then more chemo on Wed
          People without any brains do an awful lot of talking. Don't they?!
          ~the Scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz

Comment

Thanks for having us over Vincent, had a good time. And thanks for Marty making it out too, always good to see him. Got to do a little shooting and eat some grub, good times.
            I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

SOB dark side live show and I missed it.

Comment

Thank you Vincent & JT. A great time was had, as always. AA, always a pleasure to hang out with you. Very comfortable with youse guys.
                "“The duty of a patriot is to protect his country from its government.” – Thomas Paine

Comment

It sure sounds like you guys had a good time. I wish I could have been there.

Vincent, one of these days I will teach you how to grow your own turkeys. LOL.

AA, i probably just missed it, but how long are you going to be down there on this trip? Were you able to talk Vincent out of his most recent trade? Did he atleast let you touch off a few rounds from it?

Stay safe on your trip down there, Pardner.

Tex
                  = 2
                  sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

Working...
                  X