No announcement yet.

Going Home on Film.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think Michael Rooker would make a good sarge. You'd pick up the Walking Dead crowd who would probably have a lot of cross-over fans.

Known for: Guardians of the Galaxy, Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2

and he's pro-gun

Comment

• I just wish they could find some Americans to play some leading roles. All the stars are foreigners, but it's a great show.

Comment

• Here's Jess

Edit... based on her age, probably not. Maybe as Morgan's wife - who's name escapes me

Comment

• Originally posted by Tex View Post
          I think we should get the Hostile Native to play Sarge. She already has the language and demeanor down pat.

Tex

Teeexxxxx, I just saw this post. Now you know that the HN has a real soft side. Yes, she can kick all of our asses but she is also a big sweetheart. I love that HN!
          I'm a ding bat & AA groupie

Comment

• All joking aside, I believe that the HN would be about perfect for Kay of the camp kitchen.

Very classy of Amy Adams...there may be some hope for Hollyweird yet!
            Defund the Media !!

Comment

• see the latest NRA Freestyle? That Edger Jones can shoot... too bad he'd probably want a fortune to do a movie THAD:http://www.nrafreestyle.tv/home/vide...son-1-episodes

Comment

• Well hot damn, that works for me.

Originally posted by macandjeeps View Post
                Let's not look to Hollywood for actors and actresses... how about someone like this for Jess? http://www.nrawomen.tv/home/document/brittany-yorkmore:http://www.nrawomen.tv/home/list/member-profiles

Comment

• This would make a great TV series. I hope it works out.

Comment

• Here's a video we shot last weekend with a little info on where we are right now on the film deal plus some other cool stuff.

Customer appreciation day at Carolina Readiness in Waynesville NC with Chuck Von Bibber, find his book at the link, http://www.amazon.com/Valentines-Day-Mari...
                    I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

• The cool, geeky phrase you trying to remember was "cloud sourcing." Also, hope your friend at the store will at least come say hi, if they do any web sales, the link would be nice.

I'm always looking for odd stuff (went nuts one year trying to find a spoke shave. Got a couple now.)
                      quam minimum credula postero

Comment

• Sounds like your on your way .

Comment

• AA, you look just a movie star. I can't wait for it to be on film. Of course, I want in on it!!! I would also like to get a copy of the book the old vet guy wrote. Please post his info on this site also. I would like a signed copy from him.....but don't worry, you will always be my favorite.
                          I'm a ding bat & AA groupie

Comment

• Your futures so bright, I gotta wear shades..
                            Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
                            Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

• Well done, even if you DID forget to include Escaping Home in the end credits.
                              Defund the Media !!

Comment

• I've got a daughter that could play Jess. Almost 19, cute enough. Smart enough to attach herself to a guy who could get her out of there & will shoot any weapon you hand her. Extensive rifle & shotgun training.

Comment

Working...
                                X