No announcement yet.

Going Home on Film.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There's a lot happening on this front right now. Stay tuned.
    I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

• Originally posted by chris0013 View Post
      might have to tone tone down the language for family night.
      Depends on the family.
      I am sure all these like minded individuals here would agree.
      My family would approve, as is.

Comment

• family nights around my house are full of such type movies, so another one would not phase them one bit.

Comment

• Um, so when is the casting call? I've asked the question so many times, "Why hasn't this story been made into a movie?" I'd love to be a part of it when it happens.

Comment

• Sign Me Up!!! Been waiting for this to be put on film. Can't wait. And as others would love to be in it. Lol

Comment

• You are aware that you have to get past the casting couch first, right? Just sayin'....
              Defund the Media !!

Comment

• hahaha LMFAO !!!
                2TNA = 2nd to none Arms, Albany, Oregon
                Where a big 2 and a big A matter...

"They that can give up liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• Hey! WTF Kick? You sayin' I ain't couch material? This body was made for a couch!
                  I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

• This may have been beat to death by now, but Delroy Lindo is who I have been thinking of as Thad since the beginning. This is my third time through the book series on Audible. He may be a little long in the tooth by now, but that guy fits the bill perfectly.

Comment

• Demetrius Grosse from Justified for Thad http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2009006/

Comment

• AA, Has any thought been given to release on DVD?

Comment

• How about T.J.Thyne from bones to be Jeff?

Comment

• We're still working on it. The problem is the cost. It costs a crap load to make this, even though it is still cheap in terms of film. I'm still on it though, haven't given up yet.
                            I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

• How about for Thad - Bob Sapp, he's an athlete and an actor. (he played Switowski in the 2005 remake of The Longest Yard)

Comment

• Hey kal, that's a pretty good call. I had never heard of him.
                                Defund the Media !!

Comment

Working...
                                X