Going Home on Film.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by W.Lynn View Post
    And she's cute, nothing like cute girls and guns to get men to watch something.
    What!? Are you saying that we...oh wait, never mind. You're right.
    Defund the Media !!

Comment

• Haven't read this thread in a while I didn't here of the pilot. Just so happens I that I am unemployed and extremely available. So Go ahead and write in a part for an over 50 beat up ex coalminer that does weird things with a chainsaw and walks with a slight limp. Just have your people contact my people to work out the details . Really though I hope it all works out for ya. TK

Comment

• I can volunteer another 50ish retired Marine GySgt if you'll have use for him. I wish you luck AA, love to see the book series filmed as a series.

Comment

• You want to play Howard from Book 2?

Originally posted by tk View Post
          Haven't read this thread in a while I didn't here of the pilot. Just so happens I that I am unemployed and extremely available. So Go ahead and write in a part for an over 50 beat up ex coalminer that does weird things with a chainsaw and walks with a slight limp. Just have your people contact my people to work out the details . Really though I hope it all works out for ya. TK

Comment

• Eagerly awaiting. Great stories.

Comment

• OK AA, I'm into book 7, Avenging Home and still no sign of Book 1, Going Home on film/small screen....!!

Comment

• LOL. These things take time my friend. I've got two different groups working on it now. I'm trying!
                I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

• Hi there, i ask myself when it will be seen in Germany?

Comment

• Originally posted by MillenniumMan View Post
                    When reading, I imagined Jim Beaver as (name escapes me, but his finger was shot off at the barbeque) but come to think of it, he might make a good Morgan/AA lookalike:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2581[/ATTACH]
                    Angery

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2582[/ATTACH]
                    Angery Beaver

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2583[/ATTACH]
                    Angery Bird
                    Reggie is the guy you are thinking of.

Comment

• I hope this comes to fruition. I hope they can find some nutty ex snake eaters to play Mike, Ronnie and Ted. Most of the guys that ha e played SF in Hollywood are pretty bad. Good luck with all aspects AA and I hope the series or whatever does justice to the books. You are the reason that I have taken a more active role in preparation and training. Thank you.

Comment

• Could probably find some unemployed, recently discharged guys (and a gal or two here and there,) to play as many of the military and LEO parts as you want.
                        quam minimum credula postero

Comment

• I'm ready to play
                          If you heard the shot you weren't the target!

Comment

• My group was talking about this today. Going Home on the screen or tube would make a fine family night.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sheepdog71 View Post
                              My group was talking about this today. Going Home on the screen or tube would make a fine family night.
                              might have to tone tone down the language for family night.

Comment

• Originally posted by chris0013 View Post
                                might have to tone tone down the language for family night.
                                Go as is, it will be the real world if SHTF.
                                If you heard the shot you weren't the target!

Comment

Working...
                                X