No announcement yet.

Going Home on Film.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh dang, I just googled Kendall Jones. She's smokin' hawt! And a "gun chick". Yup, she'd be a great Jess, if'n she can act.
    Defund the Media !!

Comment

• Well, so far, she acts like she don't give a DAMN what the anti-hunting knowitalls think!
      quam minimum credula postero

Comment

• You know, I watch a lot of movies, I like this list for the most part.

Originally posted by Boston_Joe View Post
        Jim Beaver is 65 and a bit too old to play Morgan IMHO.

Jsut as everyone else I've put a little thought into this and have some ideas. Not all good ones mind you, but what the heck. Here they are.

Morgan - Jack Black, Joshua Jackson, Sean Astin
        Mel - Leah Remini, Jewel Staite
        Thad - Ken Foree, Lawrence Taylor, Boris Kodjoe, Tommy 'Tiny' Lister
        Sarge - Kevin Costner, Clancy Brown
        Mike - Lucas Black
        Ted - Jesse Eisenberg
        Doc - James Roday
        Jess - I have no idea.
        Jamie - Cote de Pablo, Daniela Ruah
        Danny - George Eads
        Jeff - Scott Caan
        Dalton - Eric Christian Olsen

Comment

• I would say Jim Parrack (from True Blood) , as Morgan would be a good call too.

Comment

• About bloody time......
            With all the current shite going on in the world, a series, not a one-off film, would be a great hit and very on topic.
            Suggest you recruit a Brit for playing the roll of Sarge....a old, pissed-off ex Royal Marine perhaps....I can recommend one if interested.
            Cheers
            PF

Comment

• LOL PF. We're wrapping up the script for the pilot right now. In a few days comes the pitch.
              I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

• I would suggest my dad for Linus Mitchell, he knows a dipole when he sees one. Even wore Sarge type stripes. But I just don't think he can speak "Army" after a lifetime of speaking "Air Force."

I get the feeling it'd be like the difference between Mandarin and Cantonese.

Comment

• Another couple of guys I thought of for Sarge would be:
                  Ron Perlman but he may be pushing the age a bit at 65. Wasn't Linus only in his 50's? Plus he may want big $$
                  Michael Biehn. He may be more in the price range of the project

Oh and I would like to add that there must be a recurring part for R Lee Ermey in there somewhere. Perhaps an Army or Marine officer that un-retires himself back at the base when things go sideways.

Comment

• Good luck with the pitch. So we should see this on a major network by what, springtime?
                    Let me know if you need to a one-legged ham radio operator as a consultant.
                    Defund the Media !!

Comment

• Kick -- spring time would be a super quick push. I had a customer when I worked at my old job that is a writer and told me about a show he was working on. It's Salem on CW now. It was a good year before it was on TV.

Originally posted by kickstand View Post
                      Good luck with the pitch. So we should see this on a major network by what, springtime?
                      Let me know if you need to a one-legged ham radio operator as a consultant.

Comment

• Originally posted by reddawnspokane View Post
                        Kick -- spring time would be a super quick push. I had a customer when I worked at my old job that is a writer and told me about a show he was working on. It's Salem on CW now. It was a good year before it was on TV.
                        Do I really need to get out my sarcasm sign?

maxresdefault.jpg
                        Last edited by kickstand; 12-12-2015, 10:03 AM.
                        Defund the Media !!

Comment

• AA hope the pitch is well received and a deal is struck.

Try and keep veto power over the little things that will make this true to your story. I'd hate to see a town in Canada be substituted for Florida. So much is now shot north of the border and passed off as the US. I caught a sign for TD Canada Trust in an episode of Heros Reborn . The town was supposed to be in Ohio.

Comment

• Hey AA, the girl on pg 14 is still available to play Jess or I think she could be talked into it. She follows you on facebook.

Just gotta post in this thread every few months to bump it back to the top. Let us know what's happening.

Comment

• And she's cute, nothing like cute girls and guns to get men to watch something.

Comment

• AA if it goes that far I would recommend myself as LT. Sean Meador. LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X