No announcement yet.

New Book Idea, ABT has spurred this on.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, please! I'd be very interested in such a book.

Comment

AA, I like the idea. I don't know why but it made me think of Caine from Kung FU
      "Jules: You know, like Caine in Kung Fu: walk from place to place, meet people, get into adventures."

Comment

Lye and water neutralizes mustard gas.

Realtors call the suburbs between cities (Davenport and Haines City for instance) as infill.

A pump chemical sprayer, a rebar or thin metal rod, duct tape, strips of cloth and gasoline make for a great improvised short range flame thrower.

A couple of car batteries, heavy car cables and a puddle of water make a great electrocution trap.

Baseball bat plus large nails = hurts a lot.

A lawnmower mounted sideways without the deck on a car can clear a crowd faster than just a car and a gun.

My little ponies set on fire make great fireballs.

Ground ping pong balls set on fire in a soda can make a great smoke grenade.

Just tossing it out there.

But finish the last two Home series books first before jumping tracks.
        You're still walking free. Enjoy it while you can.
        Homesite: http://millenniummangear.com
        Twitter: https://twitter.com/millenniumgear

Comment

MM, don't forget, the my little ponies bounce, if you need something that stays, use light bulbs or small vases.
          quam minimum credula postero

Comment

You can still get the original "Cookbook" used, but I would strongly advise against trying some of that stuff...lol. My former boss brought a copy back to the office and after ranting for an hour about how he had lost his mind (while thumbing through it), I made him shred it. Some of the recipes were monumentally stupid for anyone who doesn't have a death wish.

Comment

Good choice El.

For moderately safer recipes, with lots of safety instructions, get the TM 31-210 or TM 31-201-1.
              quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Working...
              X