X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I declare shananagins!!!!
    Whats's that smell? Is that me???

Comment

• Well, around about 1980, the gov't cheese was more or less Velveeta, in a gov't box. I worked in a church building at the time, the gov't food distrbutors would come round to the peopleWORKING first, and offer up a package of items. I took it (twice, I remember) and then wouldn't take it, finally saying to myself "Self, this is wrong in so many ways."

Originally posted by Kessler View Post
      I don't know, but I've been told that that "gummit cheez" was very good, but that was cheese of many yesteryears gone by. Do they still make that cheese? Anybody have any homemade hard cheese or some Amish cheese?

AA, I'm big enough to count me in twice!............and I await the flak......
      "“The duty of a patriot is to protect his country from its government.” – Thomas Paine

Comment

• LH told me to just deliver it to the address I'M pm'ing you.
        "“The duty of a patriot is to protect his country from its government.” – Thomas Paine

Comment

• LH says the #1 fan deserves it & AA you already have my address from stalking me so much.
          I'm a ding bat & AA groupie

Comment

• Originally posted by angeryamerican View Post
            Alright, I think the madness has gone on long enough. I'll go ahead and do the drawing.
            Buh buh.... But we can't let the madness end! There's so much more hair pulling and me-too'ing to do.
            You're still walking free. Enjoy it while you can.
            Homesite: http://millenniummangear.com
            Twitter: https://twitter.com/millenniumgear

Comment

• MOAR BOOK !!!!!

Tex
              = 2
              sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

• Congratulations, LoneHunter.

Tex
                = 2
                sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tex View Post
                  Congratulations, LoneHunter.
                  Tex
                  Ya know, there was a time when we would have just pulled numbers to make the thing fit (remember the good old days when we'd yank numbers to get you off the 000's). Are we getting soft, or what?

Comment

• Has it been mailed to me yet
                    Whats's that smell? Is that me???

Comment

• No.
                      quam minimum credula postero

Comment

• We should feel blessed just to know AA, so I will not make a fuss if he wants to give away something out of the "AA Tacticool Man Purse Collection".

Tex
                        = 2
                        sigpic

Comment

• Hey he only posted once!!!! WTF. What a crock of Sh-t!!!
                          LH watch your back. Vinney is coming.....

Dont give it to him until he has 1500 posts!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by AD View Post
                            Hey he only posted once!!!! WTF. What a crock of Sh-t!!!
                            LH watch your back. Vinney is coming.....

Dont give it to him until he has 1500 posts!!!!
                            Just look out for the man with no pants ....
                            His intentions are not good......

By the way...the only way this thread will end is if it is locked ...AHHHHHHHHahhahahahahahahaaaaa.

DD
                            OH Boy.....did you try plugging it in ?

Comment

• I was just thinking the same thing DD.
                              quam minimum credula postero

Comment

• I say waiting until the weekend... There are some really fun posts. Oh yeah, count me in!
                                Defund the Media !!

Comment

Working...
                                X