Welcome Back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome Back!

I was beginning to think the forum was gone forever. Glad to see its life extended.

Yes, me too! I couldn't blame AA if he did canel it, but I'm sure glad that he didn't!
    Defund the Media !!

Comment

Yeah, I thought she was a goner as well, glad to see it back.
      [I][B]Oderint dum metuant[/B][/I]

[I]"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks my life seeks your life, but with me you shall be safe.”[/I] 1 Samuel 22:23

[I]“Everybody is a patriot...Until it's time to do patriot shit[/I]

Comment

So few of us comment much on here anymore, I do check it a couple times a week but I'm too boring so I don't have much to post about.

RD
        Sometimes I wrestle with my demons, other times we just snuggle.

Comment

Well post some $#ˇ7 and wake it up!
          quam minimum credula postero

Comment

yeah i thought it was gone ... been using the AA discord some .. mostly for voice stuff

Check out the The Resourceful Few community on Discord - hang out with 9 other members and enjoy free voice and text chat.

Comment

I'm still here lurking, we are still looking for out of town property to get out of the city. Not much luck so far, if we find something that checks most of our box's it's either over priced or someone else gobbles it up before. Right now we are in a holding mode to see if I will still have a job after next month. The company and the union are at a mexican stand off and the company is saying they will run out of money by the end of this month. Although last month they said August now its july so who knows. Nether side is explaining the what issues each have, so I figured with 20 yrs and plenty of vacation time built and awesome heath care.. I guess I am riding this bitch into the mountain. So time will tell. RD
              Sometimes I wrestle with my demons, other times we just snuggle.

Comment

I was going to send so much listings, but since the baseball diamond went in, so did a resort with attached water park and arcade, and developers are buying up every inch of the area for apartment buildings and urban sprawl. It's ugly and makes me cry.
                Last edited by W.Lynn; 07-10-2023, 12:29 AM.
                quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Working...
                X