No announcement yet.

Meet the Author

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What time does the convention center open in the morning? Trying to figure out when to head up

Comment

• 11 today and 9 tomorrow.

Comment

• Sounds good, I should be leaving the springs around 730-8ish

Comment

• Well 51 lbs of firearms and ammo checked @ PHX w/o issue to far. We will see if the make if to Denver in my $250 Pelican 1750 case. I had to wait until after I weighed it to put the monster Master locks on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by ad View Post
            aa has graciously allowed me to ride shotgun in uns vehicle for our trip across the west. He said something about respecting my age and allowing me to ride up front.

Really shows you what kind of guy he really is at his core.
            by "upfront" i think he means you get to be the little spoon.
            Whats's that smell? Is that me???

Comment

• Originally posted by ad View Post
              moving in the am. I wont be part of the big ass movement until friday afternoon.
              i had a big ass movement this morning. I named one of my turds after you
              Whats's that smell? Is that me???

Comment

• Almost missed my flight talking to KY. But I am in the air now drinking Jack neat.... After wine. Burrrrrrrr.

Comment

• We just had to get in a few more hugs before he left.
                  I'm a ding bat & AA groupie

Comment

• Comment

• Un is on his way to pick up Ad while I man the booth. Meet David Crawford today, going to try and have dinner with him tonight.

AD will be here soon, let the fun begin.
                      I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

• Touch down. Jack on board ready to party

Comment

• So, how much of that 51 pounds did they try to confiscate?
                          Defund the Media !!

Comment

• Man, I wish I were there, instead of home, changing dressings and waiting for narcotic cough syrup to work.
                            quam minimum credula postero

Comment

• Me to, I could kill me some whiskey right now. Nerves are shot.
                              If you heard the shot you weren't the target!

Comment

• We had dinner with David Crawford, author of lights out. Cool dude. Of course we had to test the waters when the waitress said you couldn't be thrown out, we almost proved that wrong. Once again, as it should be, I had the biggest meat at the table. AD had something of the kids menu. When he asked if they had chicken fingers the bus boy two tables over laughed his ass off.
                                I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Working...
                                X