No announcement yet.

Meet the Author

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it hasn't been reversed yet, they DID pass that dumbass law about not having more than ten rounds ready to rock, no matter what the size of the magazine is.
    Last edited by W.Lynn; 09-30-2013, 09:13 PM. Reason: When you get to Wy, there's a bit more sense.
    quam minimum credula postero

Comment

I think its 15 max

Comment

Just sayin, check before you go. We had it printed out and on hand in the car when we drove up.

Comment

Calling NRA legal tomorrow to ask.

Comment

I unloaded all my AR mags, and switched to 15 round mags for carry, and unloaded to 20-25 rounders down to 15. But confirmation would be prudent.

Last check in AA Hole was in Henderson, TX.

Comment

Originally posted by AD View Post
              I think its 15 max
              But you can carry 15 of them...

Comment

Originally posted by unseenone View Post
                Last check in AA Hole was in Henderson, TX.
                Hurry, you still have time to move before he gets there.

Comment

Still closer to Shreveport than to Austin at that time. You guys meeting for breakfast, or what?

Comment

WL

You should hook up with them before they head north.

Comment

I'd like to, I'd be happy to introduce them to my favorite 'undiscovered' breakfast joint ... it's so good. Not sure if un wants to drive all the way to north Round Rock for breakfast though. Maybe if I buy the first round of food and hot sauce ...

(I specify it that way, because it mostly travels well, just have to check the bag for leaks, put on top of a newspaper if needed, and toss it on the dash to heat up.)

Comment

I'll Text or Call you in the morning and we'll meet up. I was thinking of a small place I found near 183 & Anderson Mill, but we can come that way if you want. Current Location, Thorndale.

Comment

Damn, he'll pass a few miles south of me before long.

I had Speedy's in mind, homemade everything, even the tortillas and hot sauce. Not the usual flavor for around here, many hispanics coming this way are from coastal regions. Jesse's is more central. He'd been doing business in the oil fields, but figured out he could make more, AND get away from the oil patch stink, by heading to this area. His son is there at an unholy hour to do prep and get the place open.

It's that kind of place. Less traffic than getting around Austin at morning rush, except that you're out the west side anyway.

Note:  This blog post outlines upcoming changes to Google Currents for Workspace users. For information on the previous deprecation of Googl...

What's the place out by 183 and Anderson Mill? Is it handy to take the tollway?

See you tomorrow, mischief awaits!
                          Last edited by W.Lynn; 10-01-2013, 12:32 AM. Reason: Seriously pondering the wisdom of terrorizing the manicured, country club area with toddler in hand, and both of us hungry.

Comment

I think we'll go the way of adventure and come out to see you. AA Hole has just arrived after a 16 hour drive. We'll let him get up after rush hour and i'll call you.

He's landed, safe and sound.

Now it's drinks and relaxation..

Comment

Somebody got some jet lag here, or couldn't handle the drinks after the drive?

Comment

We're drinking coffee.... How about
                                Jardin Corona

13233 Pond Springs Road #301
                                Austin, TX 78729

(512) 250-1061

jardincoronarestaurant.com
                                Last edited by unseenone; 10-01-2013, 10:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X