No announcement yet.

Meet the Author

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did you 'splode stuff without the right paperwork? They don't tend to like that.
    Last edited by W.Lynn; 10-12-2013, 09:12 PM.
    quam minimum credula postero

Comment

• Originally posted by angeryamerican View Post
      D, don't encourage tex. As for any other visits, it came down to time. I have to be on the carpet in front of a rather pissed of sheriff in sc Monday morning. If I had more time I would have stopped and visited with all of you, no one was dissed. I really feel bad we came past Jamie so late, it was a tough call and I hope everyone understands.
      I understand AA, just giving you a hard time!
      Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
      Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

• Places we passed by

loveland-ky.jpg
        Last edited by unseenone; 10-12-2013, 12:35 AM. Reason: edited by AD on the fly via his iPad and App

Comment

• Nicely correct photo on the fly

Comment

• Well, we stuff the AA Hole full of Steak, South African Rice, Broccoli and Mexican coke last night. A fitting last meal to end this fiasco.

20131011_191914-s.jpg

Well, finally booted his Royal Highness's ass this morning. It's sure quiet around here. In any event, he's now about halfway a few miles shy of Jackson MS on 20.

Washed what was left of Wyoming off the car this morning after taking the dog to the lake. I ended up with about a square foot of Wyoming.

20131012_122016-s.jpg

Safe Travels!!
            Last edited by unseenone; 10-12-2013, 06:55 PM.

Comment

• Yonow post those photos on the secret site and send me the lnk so I can get the videos to it as well.

Comment

• Yup, I'll be posted the full sized ones there. I'll work on it tomorrow.

Comment

• Hey guys, what hotel did you end up staying at while in Wyoming? Trying to do a bit of early planning for June.
                  Defund the Media !!

Comment

• Kickstand's right, we need to know, so we can claim we have NO idea who those other idjits were.

Comment

• Comment

• I didn't see any prices on that web site, was it high? Depending on prices, I may prefer to fly in and split a room with someone over driving the coach.

Horrible mileage, but it's pretty comfortable.

Comment

• I can probably get a fairly decent deal for the rooms. I think the guys paid $105 or thereabouts for a double and something like $97 for a single. Those were the special rates for hunters, but I am friends with the guy who runs the hotel, so I may be able to get some decent summer rates if we can get several rooms booked. It isn't like Wright is necessarily a tourist attraction. You can ask these guys though, it is a very nice hotel for small town Wyoming. There is also a bar and steakhouse in the hotel.

When AA was here I told him that he and Rush Limbaugh favor an awful lot. In the above pic it isn't as noticeable, but when some of the other pics make it on here you will see it. Once I told him that he started claiming how lucky we were to be graced with his presence. He kept trying to get us to believe he was, "on loan from God". LOL.

What really sucked about the timing for these guys' trip was we are just about ready to butcher again. The Hostile Native likes to get the freezers all emptied out so she can defrost them and clean them before we fill them up with freshly butchered beef. I was embarrassed that I didn't have some of the 2" thick steaks that I like to have on hand to show off to company with. Oh well, I will definitely have plenty when everyone shows up in June.

Tex
                          = 2
                          sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

• Do check on the price if we take a block of rooms. The higher it is, the better the coach sounds (pricey to drive, but no room rates when I get there.)

Guess we can move this conversation to the June thread.
                            Last edited by W.Lynn; 10-13-2013, 01:01 AM.

Comment

• I called AA while driving home from town a little while ago. Over the last nine or ten days that guy has done a BUNCH of driving. He literally drove halfway across the country and then drove from the bottom to almost the top and then he did it all in reverse. While we talking he had already made it to Alabama. That was two hours ago and he only had about 250 miles left to go. There is noway I could have done that much driving without stopping and taking several breaks along the way. I know he is anxious to get home to his family and I would imagine that the wife and kids are excited for him to be back home so they can hear about his trip. Knowing how much his wife and daughters like it out here, I am very surprised they even let him come without them.

Givemepeacenow, thanks for letting AA take the trip. I know for a fact that he has some cool present for you and the girls. That is, unless he bartered them off to that shemale lot lizard who works the truckstop in Bossier City, Louisiana.

Tex
                              = 2
                              sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

• He Safely arrived at 1:30am.

Comment

Working...
                                X