Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looky looky looky...

Screenshot_2015-09-28-21-14-10.jpg

Still not showing up for Nook, but this is a move in the right direction .
    Defund the Media !!

Comment

Finished book VI yesterday. A great addition to the series! Can't wait to see the "payback" Morgan and company have for those D*S scum!

Comment

Now if they'd just put it on the shelf!
        I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Just wanted to drop a thank you into this post; read I-V over the past few months while traveling around the M.E. and was waiting with baited breath for VI. Jet lag was kicking my behind the other day, and I'd been holding off on starting the book but decided to let go and open it up on the kindle. At the end of the sitting I was done reading the book...and wishing that VII was out!

Comment

Welcome to the club. ..that's how we all feel every time.
            Defund the Media !!

Comment

When will book 6 be available in/on iBooks?

Comment

Kev I've got to see what's going to happen here soon. I may go ahead and and move it to the other platforms soon.
                I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

AA, you're killin' me!

For many more weeks than I can even remember I have checked back with Audible Audio as well as Amazon in anticipation of the release of book #6 in audio book form. I'm dyin' to listen to Duke Fontaine read your books like ONLY he can...
                  but, nothing.

What's up?

[And, since I quit FB not long after the start of the year I have not received any AA updates]

Comment

Sorry John. Since going on my own things take a little more time. There was an issue with scheduling with the guys doing the audio book and that caused a delay. But it's in the final editing stage now and is on it's way. The company doing it has some of the top rated audio books and I'm looking forward to it.
                    I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

I'll be reading mine when I fly out to Ok. next week for a week of Deer hunting !
                      People without any brains do an awful lot of talking. Don't they?!
                      ~the Scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz

Comment

Thank you, AA.

Comment

Will Enforcing Home be available for audible.com?

Comment

I believe he said there will be an Audible version but it will take a little more time than before.

Comment

The Audible is coming it's just taking forever. I promise you it will be worth the wait.
                              I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Are we gonna be able to get it for the iPad? I got all other 5 on my iPad but I can't seen to find 6 on App Store. I usually ore order them but can't find it.

Comment

Working...
                                X