No announcement yet.

Book five.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's run off with two of my guys. I suspect he's going to feed them to the hamster, they eat like pigs when they're prego. When I catch that SOB I'm going to....

Comment

• Rip his nuts out with my bare hands and...
      Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
      Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

• BTW AA called me this morning and filled me in on some things he is doing. Hasn't see the sun in days and they are training everyday.

I told him we were writing book 5 since he was going to get eaten by a bar. He said he would stop in and check out our work.

Comment

• Stuff them down his throat. Then I'll be back for you. He turned slowly, and headed for the door. He turns around quickly, what's was that thud he said, with fierce eyes, motions toward the bar, ....

Comment

• motions toward the bar...and says "Hey cat, your name's not Thad is it?" Just then the Bar Keep....

Comment

• ....Drops the bottle of Pendleton that he was pouring and stands there trembling as the amber liquid slowly spreads towards....
              Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
              Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

• A transvestite hooker with it's head resting on it's arms sleeping at the bar......

Comment

• Wait a minute. There was amber liquid spreading on the floor and from there you go to a tranny sleeping on the bar? You should stick to your day job. Continuity is not your strong point.

Comment

• AD: you have assumed the bottle hit the floor. I assumed the bottle landed on the bar. The writer wasn't clear as to where the bottle landed. Therefor I being the first to post I get to decide where the amber liquid was flowing and this writer says its heading to the drunken passed out tranny with its head on the bar. Now back to our story.........

Comment

• Originally posted by MelissaAnn
                      I also assumed it hit the bar, lol.
                      What do you know about writing???? More impact of it hitting the floor than the bar!!!!

Kidding

Comment

• OK OK OK rewrite:....Drops the bottle of Pendleton that he was pouring and stands there trembling as the amber liquid slowly spreads towards.... A drunken transvestite passed out on the FLOOR wearing an I VOTED FOR OBAMA tee shirt and..........

Comment

• Much better!!!!

Comment

• Sarge slowly pulls out a farmers match, flicks it on his tooth to light it, and tosses it....

Comment

• ........... flicks it on his tooth to light it, and tosses it.... To Richard Gear, the Gerbil and says "go light the frogs smoke". Richard reluctantly grabs the match in his teeth and scurries across the floor toward the frog who is sitting on the edge of the bar.

As Richard approaches the bar, the match burns down and singes his whiskers causing him to drop the match. It is mere inches from the pooling flammable liquid.

The frog see's what is about to happen and in a instant whips out his "hose" and seconds before the whiskey ignites he pisses on the match saving the valuable Canadian Whiskey.

In the confusion he also almost drowns Richard, who is on the floor with a smile on his face. Just then the tranny wakes up and says.........

One liners are not working here. We need to add some story to your posts to keep the flow going so add several lines. I know it will cause your brain to hurt, but just do it

Comment

• "Whoa there Dude", says the Tranny, jerking its head up off the floor."Did I win"? "Yeah I must have, Obama promised hope and change and lookee, instead of pennies from heaven, and the land of milk an honey, I have a whiskey river flowing by me"! "Way cool man" "But whats with this pissing frog"? "Who's frog is this"?

The tranny staggers up, adjusts it crotch and scratches its ass giving Sarge a toothy smile and a come hither look. "This your frog", he asked Sarge? " Hmm, I like gerbils..too" as it winks at Sarge.

Sarge just slowly shakes his head and....
                                Last edited by DMH; 10-18-2014, 05:25 PM.
                                Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

Working...
                                X