No announcement yet.

Book five.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finished Forsaking Home last night and ready for book five. Bring it!

Comment

• Already read it. Some of us have a preview digital copy.

I'll give you a sneak peak:

*SPOILER ALERT!*

last chance, turn back now!

The book Starts with Rebuilding, and ends with "in book six!"
      You're still walking free. Enjoy it while you can.
      Homesite: http://millenniummangear.com
      Twitter: https://twitter.com/millenniumgear

Comment

• You lost me at spoiler!

Comment

• Well, I dunno about book 6...

looks like end of book 5, might be just as good a place to stop as any. That opens up space/time warps for a different story-line.

Comment

• So glad I was able to meet A. American at a con in southern CA. He read some of his book and I bought the first two. Received #5 yesterday and enjoyed it so much I finished at 0230. Now to wait for #6.

Comment

• I just finished book 5. It was outstanding. Great story and setup for further books in the series. I look forward to book six in the future. MashD

Comment

• Mashd

Thanks for joining the loony bin.

Comment

• Finished book 5 the other day...loved it as much as the others....need book 6.....Just to find out what is in the damn safe.

Comment

• Am I missing the intro's thread ? Welcome all new people.

Comment

• TFK, This may be something to do with those who are coming on through the facebook link.
                      "“The duty of a patriot is to protect his country from its government.” – Thomas Paine

Comment

• Well there you go. I was just wondering. I don't do the face book thing.

Comment

• Thanks to everyone for the reviews. Just got off the phone with Penguin and as I said, it really makes a difference. They are completely blown away by the response. Thanks again.
                          I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

• Originally posted by angeryamerican View Post
                            Thanks to everyone for the reviews. Just got off the phone with Penguin and as I said, it really makes a difference. They are completely blown away by the response. Thanks again.
                            Way to go brother. Rob from facebook here. Just flippin NOW found this forum goodness. Yes, I am slow. You sent the para-cord to me so now you are stuck with me!
                            Chuck Norris ordered 2 pizzas to go...so they left.

Comment

• Well I am still reading it! Yah I know I read slow. But so far it is great. I do hope you revisit the peepers house!

Comment

• Finished it AA . Another excellent job. Gave my review to Amazon also. As I read posts this morning I see you will be keeping up the good work. TFK

Just looked at my reviews on Amazon to see if mine made it there. I didn't see a place to check paper back or kindle not that it matters but my review said kindle edition ? But what I did see was some Jag off's review on there. But after looking at his review history He must get his rocks off by giving everything a bad review. A whole lot of 5 stars there AA.
                                Last edited by tk; 01-13-2015, 09:15 AM. Reason: seen smething on amazon

Comment

Working...
                                X