No announcement yet.

Going Home Book 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alright gang I'm going to start posting book 4 down in ABT's basement, that way it's locked up. If you have permission for that then you can log in and check it out. I'm putting up about the first 25% tonight and will add more later. Please comment, not on grammar and crap, but on the storyline, plot and flow. Let me know what you think.
    I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

• Halp! I don't know where that is. Can someone point me in a direction?
      Daughter of a Ghost Town.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tex View Post
        My inner cowboy still likes, "Home, Home on the Range".

Tex
        HOW DID I MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY???

your inner cowboy is named steve, and he is the guy curled behind you as the big spoon.
        Whats's that smell? Is that me???

Comment

• biatch please!!! how do I, of all people not have permission to be in some deep dark hole???

Comment

• I am hanging upside down with ya again Vincent. I just pm'd ABT to find out how to go to the basement. I tried the link & it did not work for me.
            I'm a ding bat & AA groupie

Comment

• Its a dark place there. Not everyone will like what they see.

Now that Mr V knows about it, our special little place is gone forever.

Comment

• Yep - pretty much tainted now....

Comment

• I see what you did there

Comment

• (sadface)

Comment

• I'll vote for "Reclaiming Home" for this title. As the last one left us, I'm imagining that theme will be the foundation of this book.

Comment

• Next book is gonna rock!

Comment

• From what I have heard of book 4, I would suggest names like: Vacation Home, Escaped Home, Retreat Home (though it might confuse people, they might think they are retreating back home and not at the retreat home), Temporary Home, surrogate Home, Replacement Home, Substitute Home, Bug Out Home. Just a few ideas.
                          Last edited by jag06; 11-14-2013, 10:38 AM.
                          http://www.nstactical.com For all your prepping, tactical, freeze dried food, first aid, surplus, water filtration, and body armor needs!

Comment

• Originally posted by VINCENT View Post
                            biatch please!!! how do I, of all people not have permission to be in some deep dark hole???
                            I still laugh every time I read this. It is probably the most truthful Vincent has ever said here. It's just so damn funny.
                            I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

• Its true though. Of everyone on this board how is it that i get locked out of an area that is considered "edgey" im the god dam poster child. Just give me a bike helmet, a tub of paste, and a window to lick and you can start snapping pics

Comment

• You're good V - but not THAT good....

Comment

Working...
                                X