No announcement yet.

Going Home Book 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

reddawn, it's entirely normal and appropriate for each character's lines to be written as that character would speak 'em. But all the stuff in between bits of character speech should not be excused.

As one fine grade school teacher once said to a classmate, "Stop asking, because spelling always counts. If the answer to a question is one word, and you write something else, I have to grade it by what's on the paper."

We want our guy to be a better writer than those other guys out there, so picky people have fewer excuses. We don't want them to take a look in these books, and then leave it on a shelf because they don't want to decipher it.
    quam minimum credula postero

Comment

No disagreement there Lynn. I am with you 100%. I definitely want to see A.A. grow as a writer so that his works reach great heights. Just having a little fun.
      Last edited by reddawnspokane; 10-31-2013, 11:40 PM.

Comment

Yeah, same time, I love the way Thad and Sarge "talk." Pretty sure I've met them.
        quam minimum credula postero

Comment

I had to laugh at that one. Living in Central Florida and being prior service military I've seen my share of both. It's always fun to be around.

Comment

I agree, post it here on the DS...that way membership is required. If we start seeing anything funky, you can pull it.
            And just so we're all on the same page, I'll tell you now...if you post 90% and then pull it or say "wait till it comes out", we WILL hunt you down and do unspeakable things to you. No excuses.
            Defund the Media !!

Comment

Dark Side sounds like a good idea.

Comment

Creating Home
                A New Home
                Home Made
                Making Home
                Flaming Homo (that's Spanish, right?)
                Taking Home
                Casa Chaos (the nickname of my childhood home)
                Home Again
                Defund the Media !!

Comment

Originally posted by angeryamerican View Post
                  Keep 'em coming. Here is a little something to keep you guys entertained, so bring on the peanut gallery, I'm sure you will have plenty of comments.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQKRT...ature=youtu.be
                  Hey AA, quick question for you. Is Kessler's child bride as hot in person as she looked in the video?

Tex
                  = 2
                  sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

DO it... I would think just about everyone could agree on it... I need to get 3 still.....
                    Liberty is NOT a privilege, it is a RIGHT

Comment

Originally posted by kickstand View Post
                      ........., I'll tell you now...if you post 90% and then pull it or say "wait till it comes out", we WILL hunt you down and do unspeakable things to you. No excuses.
                      I am one of the few that has seen this fat ass in person and I will NOT be in on the "doing unspeakable things to him" you could not recover psychologically for that in your life time.

Comment

AA, you silly man, of course we want sneek peeks of #4. We may get mad at you but we will still like you, right guys???

Thinking About Home
                        Remembering Home
                        This isn't Home
                        Desperate for Home
                        I'm a ding bat & AA groupie

Comment

Originally posted by Tex View Post
                          Hey AA, quick question for you. Is Kessler's child bride as hot in person as she looked in the video?

Tex
                          Yes she is!
                          I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Originally posted by Tex View Post

Tex
                            yes, and she can cook too
                            Whats's that smell? Is that me???

Comment

Originally posted by W.Lynn View Post
                              reddawn, it's entirely normal and appropriate for each character's lines to be written as that character would speak 'em. But all the stuff in between bits of character speech should not be excused.

As one fine grade school teacher once said to a classmate, "Stop asking, because spelling always counts. If the answer to a question is one word, and you write something else, I have to grade it by what's on the paper."

We want our guy to be a better writer than those other guys out there, so picky people have fewer excuses. We don't want them to take a look in these books, and then leave it on a shelf because they don't want to decipher it.
                              blah blah blah. so picky

Comment

Originally posted by americanbtgog View Post
                                home morgange
                                fail

Comment

Working...
                                X