wayward girls home
    nursing home
    breaking camp
    summer camp
    zombie camp
    deer camp
    survival camp
    sic semper tyrannis mortem
    A prudent man foreseeth the evil, and hideth himself: but the simple pass on, and are punished.
    ---Proverbs 2:23

Comment

Originally posted by angeryamerican View Post
      Keep 'em coming. Here is a little something to keep you guys entertained, so bring on the peanut gallery, I'm sure you will have plenty of comments.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQKRT...ature=youtu.be
      Stop messing with us AA. I saw a babe dressed like a pussycat. So what???
      "“The duty of a patriot is to protect his country from its government.” – Thomas Paine

Comment

Congrats AA. I haven't been around these boards long, but LOVE the book series so far. Can't stop telling my friends about the series. It has even motivated me to start writing a little. Glad to have come across the series, proud to see someone do it from the bottom to the top.

Comment

Originally posted by reddawnspokane View Post
          Congrats AA. I haven't been around these boards long, but LOVE the book series so far. Can't stop telling my friends about the series. It has even motivated me to start writing a little. Glad to have come across the series, proud to see someone do it from the bottom to the top.
          We've got a forum section for you to display your talents. Believe it or not, we're very gentle and constructive in our comments to aspiring writers. Otherwise, AA would have been cringeing in the corner from the start.
          "“The duty of a patriot is to protect his country from its government.” – Thomas Paine

Comment

What ABT said, feel free to post up your musings. We'll help out with remarks after your posts, it really helped me along the way. I would never have finished it without the feedback.
            I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Good interview there. I saw you were looking at her with those eyes saying
              If you heard the shot you weren't the target!

Comment

So, I gots a question. Do you guys want me to start posting book 4 here? Just keep in mind that if I do I will have to take it all down at some point and may leave out some stuff. Something is going to happen in 4 that many of you will not agree with, may actually hate me for, but if you think about it it is totally plausible. Let me know tomorrow, if there are enough yes votes I'll start putting it up, or maybe I'll wait till enough of you have got through 3. The feed back helps, not to mention you guys will stay on my ass. Just remember, what's written will not be changed, I warned ya.

PS, if we do this, I don't want to announce it to the world. It's for you guys here, and maybe a few from SB. I don't want the whole world to know, we may even lock it up and require memberships.
                Last edited by angeryamerican; 10-31-2013, 10:30 PM.
                I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

I wouldn't be entirely opposed to that. I will be buying the book either way.

Comment

I am for it but post it in the dark side.

Comment

We can trash the thread at anytime, but that would keep the snoopers from finding it.
                      I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Aww, you say that to all the sailors.

Originally posted by reddawnspokane View Post
                        I wouldn't be entirely opposed to that. I will be buying the book either way.
                        I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Yeah, it's hard to point out your general butchery of written English if I don't see it until after editors, proofreaders, layout people all have a chance to mess something up. Hard to tell what's theirs, and what's yours.
                          quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Lynn, its all mine. They downt add anything, very word is mine. BUt I agree with the butchery, youd thing I jate the English lansuage.
                            I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

But what fun will we have without the butchery? The writing is a vision of those of us on the forum. It's only appropriate that the book have butchery. :-)

Comment

Bring it on, i'll give honest feedback.
                                If you heard the shot you weren't the target!

Comment

Working...
                                X