Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Story, don't know what to call it yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chapter 2
    Randall and Mark's minds raced faster than their feet. Mark's wife Nattie was in the backyard, holding the little 22 pistol, his twin daughters Ashley and Charlotte were in tears. Mark looked at Nattie not knowing what to say. After figuring out that everything was ok Mark looked back at his wife , "what the hell was that?" Nattie looked at the twins, "Go ahead girls, tell your dad!" The girls were kicking their feet in the grass, their crying becoming a sniffle. Mark looked at his daughters with a look that only a dad can give "Now!!".

The girls finally spoke up. Charlotte "Daddy, we just wanted to be like you and uncle Bill. You have it all the time". Looking less intensely at Ashley, "And you?" Ashley, the quieter of the two "I just want to learn".

Mark thought about it and his girls had a point. This wasn't the world he planned for his girls, but at ten years old, it was getting to be that time. He just wanted them to be daddy's little girls a little longer. Mark looked back at his girls, "Go to your room and go to bed". They put up little protest as they knew it was futile. Nattie followed the girls inside "Get in there"

Mark and Randall stood there looking at eachother, Mark holding the little 22 revolver that better resembled a cap gun. Mark telling Randall "I can't believe we still have this thing. This is the first gun my dad taught me to shoot with". Randall said "And how old were you?" Mark shook his head "Shit, about six. I know, younger than the girls, I just want them to keep whatever innocence they have as long as they can". "I feel ya man. Well let's get the gear ready to go up the Snake" Randall said with purpose.

Comment

more to come tonight. and yes A.A. There will be a springfield XD in here somewhere.

Comment

Tom and Bill came walking up to the house as Randall and Mark were loading the gear into the Cherokee. Bill was on a rant with one of his many tinfoil hat theories. "Why don't you use some of that energy to help us load the truck?" Randall said to Bill.

Bill asked Mark what the gunshot was all about. "Girls got a hand on it. Just trying to be like me and you." Mark said. "I guess they aren't daddies little girls anymore". "You're doing good little brother" Bill said as he patted Mark on the shoulder.

As they were loading the gear onto the truck Bill couldn't help but feel the weight of the packs and gear. "Don't you Marines know about moderation?" He said to Randall. "Yeah, it's for cowards" Randall shot back. "It doesn't help when you're built like a tank". Randall fit that bill at a hair over 6 feet and 230 or more pounds. A few years out of the Marines but still in good shape. Randall thought for a second and told Bill "I just don't want to get caught with my pants down out there. Besides, some of this stuff could be used for barter. Or good will"
        Last edited by reddawnspokane; 11-05-2013, 07:10 AM.

Comment

Very Good. Where are the pigs? Need mur pig tales. LOL
          If you heard the shot you weren't the target!

Comment

Tomorrow is Febuary,did AA teach you how to write.....real slow like .
            The story is good so far..come on mor booook please.
            DD
            OH Boy.....did you try plugging it in ?

Comment

Enjoying it so far. ..nice job. But I find it's hard to believe. ..I mean everyone so far has all their feet.
              Last edited by kickstand; 02-01-2014, 11:10 AM.
              Defund the Media !!

Comment

You been taking loafing lessons from AA? Get to it, moar!
                Defund the Media !!

Comment

Working...
                X