Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big changes coming !!!

Good afternoon, Folks.
    For those who don't know, Chris and I recently launched Angery American Publishing, LLC. We already have some projects in the works and hope to have the first one ready to launch early next year. We are also developing some new platforms on which to promote and expand the AA Brand. Along with that, you are going to see some changes to this forum. There are some sections here that are pretty dusty and many will be scrapped or merged into others.

To make this a better and more active forum centered around preparedness and survival, what changes or modifications would you like to see?

Tex
    = 2
    sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Well it's a good start to see you back posting, I will yield to the blending of post to people like kick. He is the one that should be consulted before making any changes being HE has been the one keeping this ship steered straight.

RD
    Sometimes I wrestle with my demons, other times we just snuggle.

Comment

We really need an influx of new blood, we have 8-10 people that post with any regularity, we need a wider variety of active posters to generate content and interest.
      [I][B]Oderint dum metuant[/B][/I]

[I]"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks my life seeks your life, but with me you shall be safe.”[/I] 1 Samuel 22:23

[I]“Everybody is a patriot...Until it's time to do patriot shit[/I]

Comment

Tex, it's really good to hear from you. Congrats on the LLC. I wish great things for you both, and will be happy to assist in any way possible. I'm hoping that you're getting ready to release your book.

Originally posted by RD View Post
        Well it's a good start to see you back posting, I will yield to the blending of post to people like kick. He is the one that should be consulted before making any changes being HE has been the one keeping this ship steered straight.
        RD
        While I appreciate the sentiment, I have to politely disagree. Everyone who posts content is an asset. Not all content will be relevant to everyone, and that's ok. But we do need to draw in new folks, and see what it will take to get some of our more seasoned members to become active again.
        Defund the Media !!

Comment

Maybe you have everyone that has an area of expertise post or write a blog on preparedness from that angle that could be discussed in its own thread? We have a mechanic, a welder and rancher (if he ever comes around, lol), a veterinarian, a couple of hobby farmer/homesteader types, and who knows what else. One other issue is the lack of presence of the very person that this forum centered around. I know he is busy, but a weekly note or a few comments here and there would go a long way to bringing in and keeping more of his fans.

Tex, your posts used to create a lot of discussion and add a level of thoughtfulness that helped promote quality content.
          Last edited by redman2006; 12-03-2019, 05:15 PM.

Comment

Content breeds activity and discussion, very limited amount of people on here posting much of anything. Hard for me to chime in on a lot of items being in a far away land, but i have only been checking postings once a week to because there seems to be very little posting or discussion going on. (the whats new tab still leads me to posts that are 3 weeks old)

Comment

Working...
            X