No announcement yet.

Decline and Decay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys, keeping this place going could be more important than we think. Y'all heard about Twitter going down for a while today, and YouTube is having a gigantic cleansing? Trying to to get rid of conservatives.

This is the virtual remote country home bug-out location.
    quam minimum credula postero

Comment

click , I concur !

Comment

I concur lynn and we are certainly under the radar at this point.

Reading Jakarta Pandemic, for a book copyrighted in 2010 it reads like a documentary of 2020
        [I][B]Oderint dum metuant[/B][/I]

[I]"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks my life seeks your life, but with me you shall be safe.”[/I] 1 Samuel 22:23

[I]“Everybody is a patriot...Until it's time to do patriot shit[/I]

Comment

it is interesting that i believe i can count on both hands (and not need all digits) how many unique users i see popup in the "whats new" as having posted.

I enjoy reading yalls posts but most of the things i'm interested in... seems noones posted in nearly 2-3 years
          off topic... freeze dryer came in! Just shy of 8weeks. Looking forward to some skittles!

Comment

Originally posted by knotReally View Post
            it is interesting that i believe i can count on both hands (and not need all digits) how many unique users i see popup in the "whats new" as having posted.

I enjoy reading yalls posts but most of the things i'm interested in... seems noones posted in nearly 2-3 years
            off topic... freeze dryer came in! Just shy of 8weeks. Looking forward to some skittles!
            LOL, what PREPS (besides retail candies,) are you making with the freeze-dryer?

Comment

Originally posted by knotReally View Post

LOL, what PREPS (besides retail candies,) are you making with the freeze-dryer?

I spend too much time on farcebook, but I keep trying to drive people here.

Comment

For anyone who wants it, Decline and Decay is available again on Amazon.
                Defund the Media !!

Comment

Working...
                X