Follow up to Tex's post.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Follow up to Tex's post.

Tex made a post about changes coming, we are working on them. Modifying a website like this takes time and money, lot's of both. But we are working on it. I know I haven't been around here in quite some time, but that's going to change. We will be trying to drive traffic from Facebook over to here. I really want to get away from FB. Just bear with us, we're trying to get this accomplished.
    I'm drunk tonith.

Sounds good. I have noticed a number of new members recently. Let us know if we can help.
    Defund the Media !!

Comment

Blah Blah Blah and cost money. LOL. I know the feeling, been watching the different sites but just to busy to get on most of the time. Going to try and get back to being a regular someday.
      If you heard the shot you weren't the target!

Comment

Maybe just create a sub on Reddit? The price is right.

Comment

Reddit policies are way too Anti-freedom of speach. Maybe not quite as bad as TraceBook, but close.
          Defund the Media !!

Comment

Whenever you dance in someone else's barn ya gotta dance to their music.
            [I][B]Oderint dum metuant[/B][/I]

[I]"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks my life seeks your life, but with me you shall be safe.”[/I] 1 Samuel 22:23

[I]“Everybody is a patriot...Until it's time to do patriot shit[/I]

Comment

Facebook and google need to be classified as a publisher sense they are censoring people. Right now now they are classified as a platform which gives immunity from liability. That should not be seeing they are censoring people.

RD
              Sometimes I wrestle with my demons, other times we just snuggle.

Comment

Working...
              X