TN is in the house!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TN is in the house!

Hey everyone! Just a small town girl from Cookeville, TN. I've been a follower of A. American for a while now after my mother recommended the books. Now, I've read them all and liked all the pages so I can be a part of the conversation and community here. Chris is such an awesome and intelligence collecting guy, I feel it is a smart move to listen to his opinions and make some of my own. Looking forward to getting to know more people and hopefully get into some good debates/conversations!

Hi, and welcome to the OG. I've been reading AA's ramblings since about 2011, and am always looking forward to his latest tale.

Do you garden? Have livestock?
    Defund the Media !!

Comment

Welcome to the obsession from NE Texas!

Comment

That's awesome. I've been at it for about 2 years now so I'm still a newb.
        I do have a garden and have chickens. My neighbor has cattle. We have a very close knit, small community to help each other through this.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you!

Comment

That's what it's going to take to survive. Big cities are definitely no place to be in these conditions.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmypire View Post
            That's awesome. I've been at it for about 2 years now so I'm still a newb.
            I do have a garden and have chickens. My neighbor has cattle. We have a very close knit, small community to help each other through this.
            !
            That's excellent, and I'm a bit jealous. I have a horrible brown thumb (I can kill a plastic plant), and I learned that my livestock raising skills rival my gardening skills. Oh, those poor chickens who gave their lives for that knowledge....

I'm just the crazy hermit guy who lives away from others and doesn't really like people in general.
            Defund the Media !!

Comment

Me and the wife say "The more people we meet, the more we like our goats"
              [I][B]Oderint dum metuant[/B][/I]

[I]"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks my life seeks your life, but with me you shall be safe.”[/I] 1 Samuel 22:23

[I]“Everybody is a patriot...Until it's time to do patriot shit[/I]

Comment

Originally posted by kickstand View Post
                That's excellent, and I'm a bit jealous. I have a horrible brown thumb (I can kill a plastic plant), and I learned that my livestock raising skills rival my gardening skills. Oh, those poor chickens who gave their lives for that knowledge....

I'm just the crazy hermit guy who lives away from others and doesn't really like people in general.
                Yeah I've been a low key prepper for a long time which is why the books spoke to me so much. I learned some new tricks and refined some old ways... TN is a good place to be too. Easy to grow here and people don't look at you funny for having any kind of livestock.
                Sounds like you never found the green in your thumb. I killed an aloe plant once before i figured out how to properly garden. Haha!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by 0utlaw View Post
                Me and the wife say "The more people we meet, the more we like our goats"
                I understand that. People, especially now, are just plain crazy.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by olfart View Post
                That's what it's going to take to survive. Big cities are definitely no place to be in these conditions.
                I agree completely. I thank God I'm in a small town.

Comment

Welcome to the forum from Sweden! It's good that you have a good support system where you live.

Comment

Working...
                  X