Howdy from North Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy from North Texas

Been a lurker for some time but just getting around to doing an intro.
    Huge fan of the various books and my wife and I use them as discussion starters for what-if scenarios.

Welcome aboard!

4 Years is a lotta lurking

My wife and I are constantly playing "What if" it has strengthened our prepping as well as giving us a similar mindset when things happen.
    [I][B]Oderint dum metuant[/B][/I]

[I]"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks my life seeks your life, but with me you shall be safe.”[/I] 1 Samuel 22:23

[I]“Everybody is a patriot...Until it's time to do patriot shit[/I]

Comment

Hello, Shadowkat
      I've been dam near postless for probably 3 or 4 years, so I feel ya.
      Glad AA took the initiative to reach out, be really great if he'd find the time to write some more.
      I'm headed to E. Texas soon, wifey and I finally pulling the pin if we survive Houston for another 8-10 mos. Sure is de-compressing when we are able to make it up to the country place for a weekend or whatever.
      Be nice to be there now, instead we're both stuck with this WFH (work from home) crap.

Guido (and reluctantly Ms. Guido)
      -Guido in TX

"To restore harmony, to render us again one people acting as one nation should be the object of every man really a patriot."
      - Thomas Jefferson, letter to Thomas McKean, 1801

Comment

Welcome from NE Texas!

Guido, what part of E Texas are you headed for? Far as you can get from Houston, I hope.

Comment

Lurking for 4 years? Dang dude, that's called "stalking".

Welcome from south-central New Mexico. I can *almost* punt a ball into Texas near El Paso. You and the family getting thru all this lockdown ok?

AA's writings are what got the Mrs and me into being prepared. Although never as prepped as we want, we should be able to remain home for the duration of this mess.
          Defund the Media !!

Comment

Hello, olfart

We have a small ranch about (5) miles outside of Athens.
            Sure is de-compressing to be there, beautiful country, people of the highest caliber. Sure is nice to be among people proud of their Country and proud of their patriotism.
            But, I'm likely preachin' to the choir, no?
            -Guido in TX

"To restore harmony, to render us again one people acting as one nation should be the object of every man really a patriot."
            - Thomas Jefferson, letter to Thomas McKean, 1801

Comment

Yep! Pretty country around Athens, and lots of good folks. Had some friends down there many years ago.

Comment

Welcome from Sweden. Those what if scenarios are how we end up with bunkers, lol. I hope you enjoy the site.

Comment

For everyone looking for more books, there had been a fire (so much lost,) but he HAS been rebuilding his effort on the next book, and also another to follow "Cry Havoc."
                  quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Working...
                  X