No announcement yet.

CO monitor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol. it is not me that would do that. M might about now, because the "fixed" leak that was part of the repair job just blew apart all over the basement. She went down in the dark, hit the slick floor and fell. She is royally pissed now. I am as well, but I believe she is to the point of using a dull, rusty butter knife to castrate him.

Comment

Oh crap. Ooooooh crap. Oh crap Oh crap Oh crap. Are you going to have to put those "for entertainment purposes only" handcuffs to use in order to reign her in?
      Defund the Media !!

Comment

Call around for some real ones, the "entertainment" ones are too easy to pick or bust apart.
        quam minimum credula postero

Comment

I missed these comments. I wish I still had not seen them. Lol

And you guys would know about these how???

Comment

I'm glad everything turned out okay. When I lived in MA for a couple of years, the number of news stories I read about whole families dying from CO was just plain depressing. I ended up having 3 or 4 of them in my house. Even then I would worry. I would definitely say to go after the company if only to make them realize the seriousness of how they screwed up. You could have had a CO detector that malfunctioned or had dead batteries. They dropped the ball. Again, I'm glad to hear that everyone is doing okay though.

Comment

Thanks kk.

I have not heard back from the plumbing company yet, but, in the meantime, we had the gas company out to help us with an issue and found out the plumber did not run the right line to the water heater. Freaking great! So no I have to pay someone to rerun the gas line.

I think it may be time for a lawyer

Comment

I concur
                [I][B]Oderint dum metuant[/B][/I]

[I]"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks my life seeks your life, but with me you shall be safe.”[/I] 1 Samuel 22:23

[I]“Everybody is a patriot...Until it's time to do patriot shit[/I]

Comment

Originally posted by redman2006 View Post
                  I missed these comments. I wish I still had not seen them. Lol

And you guys would know about these how???
                  Depending on the time, type, and place, of training in, or exposure to, security, one might get to overhear lectures about exactly what sort of gear should be in use.
                  quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Working...
                  X