Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: CO monitor

In an Undisclosed Remote Location in the tropical South East
    Thanks
    I understand, the town I live in is 600 +- but I feel just the opposite, if I let someone get by with something and don't confront them it just emboldens the next guy knowing I won't do anything if he screws up (or screws me over)
    Last edited by 0utlaw; 11-09-2019 at 07:43 AM.
    Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks my life seeks your life, but with me you shall be safe.” 1 Samuel 22:23

“Everybody is a patriot...Until it's time to do patriot shit

Thanks
    Thanked 1,763 Times in 577 Posts
    CO-

Glad you all are ok, we learned that lesson 21 yrs ago. From that day on we have never had less than 2 carbon monoxide detectors in our home.

RD
    Sometimes I wrestle with my demons, other times we just snuggle.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,394 Times in 1,759 Posts
    I hope everyone was ok in your case as well

Thanks
    I see that as well. When I spoke with my wife, the comments he made to her have set my mind down a different path. He blamed us for not having a detector in the home. Ok, but you still screwed up and put my family in the hospital. They also checked every seal with a co wand detector gizmo. Why was that not done at the install?

I don't care about the money, but his lack of compassion, from someone on a Christian school's board no less, is begining to eat at me.

Thanks
    Thanked 14,504 Times in 4,266 Posts
    Hmmm, so if he got shot in the chest, would it be his fault for not wearing a bullet proof vest?

And no, I'm most certainly NOT suggesting going that route!
    Drinking from the skull of your enemy is more eco-friendly than plastic cups.

Thanks
    Lol. it is not me that would do that. M might about now, because the "fixed" leak that was part of the repair job just blew apart all over the basement. She went down in the dark, hit the slick floor and fell. She is royally pissed now. I am as well, but I believe she is to the point of using a dull, rusty butter knife to castrate him.

Thanks
    Thanked 14,504 Times in 4,266 Posts
    Oh crap. Ooooooh crap. Oh crap Oh crap Oh crap. Are you going to have to put those "for entertainment purposes only" handcuffs to use in order to reign her in?
    Drinking from the skull of your enemy is more eco-friendly than plastic cups.

Thanks
    Thanked 11,572 Times in 4,522 Posts
    Call around for some real ones, the "entertainment" ones are too easy to pick or bust apart.
    quam minimum credula postero

Thanks
    I missed these comments. I wish I still had not seen them. Lol

And you guys would know about these how???

Thanks
    Thanked 1,311 Times in 617 Posts
    I'm glad everything turned out okay. When I lived in MA for a couple of years, the number of news stories I read about whole families dying from CO was just plain depressing. I ended up having 3 or 4 of them in my house. Even then I would worry. I would definitely say to go after the company if only to make them realize the seriousness of how they screwed up. You could have had a CO detector that malfunctioned or had dead batteries. They dropped the ball. Again, I'm glad to hear that everyone is doing okay though.