New wester work type boots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New wester work type boots

Anyone have any favorites? I have an old set of ariats that lasted longer than they should have, and I may go back with another. I am curious what others might wear. I want a roper style heel for when I do get on a horse, a fairly stiff sole and arch support for stirrups, and durability. The sole should not have a lot of deep tread.

My ariats were too flexible in the sole to be comfortable in a stirrup, but they were great for ground work and surprisingly waterproof.

Any thoughts?

I wear a 13d in ariats, so if you have any idea if your brand runs small enlarge that helps. There are not any stores nearby that carry a decent selection to check out, and boots have changed a lot recently. Mostly I wear laceups now, but iw would like a replacemment for these.

Thanks

redman, I have a pair of Dan Post Blade boots. They are comfortable and have stood up well the past 2 years.

I bought them here at Boots Etc in Commerce. They have a great selection and service. We've always found what we're looking for. Even some stuff we weren't.

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

Justin Drillers

Comment

Working...
        X