Seems like forever ago

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seems like forever ago

Just thought I would drop a line to say Howdy to all you A.American fans and fellow preppers. It's been a long while since I have been on this forum. Probably like 3+ years. Time flies when your preparing for whats coming. Used to spend half my work day perusing this forum and gleaning all the info I could.

Just finished the official version of Cry Havoc, think I like it as much as the GH series. Hoping there is another coming out soon. Or a new GH book. Guess I better get caught up on all the info on this site. May have a few things to add myself now.

Hooah!!!
    2TNA = 2nd to none Arms, Albany, Oregon
    Where a big 2 and a big A matter...

"They that can give up liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Benjamin Franklin

Welcome back to the addiction!

Comment

Good to see ya IW. Most of the old crew has gone quiet, but there are still a couple of us old timers around. The board has been pretty quiet as of late, but please do add whatever is on your mind.
      Defund the Media !!

Comment

Originally posted by kickstand View Post
        Good to see ya IW. Most of the old crew has gone quiet, but there are still a couple of us old timers around. The board has been pretty quiet as of late, but please do add whatever is on your mind.
        Good to see some of the Ol' timers still around. I've been busy getting out of Californistan, getting retired from Military and opening a Firearm store ( which is my retirement plan) lol.. Still have to have a real job but hopefully not for long.
        Board does seem a bit quiet, spent a few hours yesterday poking around.

"They that can give up liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Don't worry there are still some around to let you know when the sky is falling.
          [I][B]Oderint dum metuant[/B][/I]

[I]"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks my life seeks your life, but with me you shall be safe.”[/I] 1 Samuel 22:23

[I]“Everybody is a patriot...Until it's time to do patriot shit[/I]

Comment

Originally posted by 0utlaw View Post
            Don't worry there are still some around to let you know when the sky is falling.
            Hahaha well thats good. Its always good to get a second opinion when its time to put on the tin foil hat :-p

Comment

Originally posted by IronWarriors3/354 View Post
              Good to see some of the Ol' timers still around. I've been busy getting out of Californistan, getting retired from Military and opening a Firearm store ( which is my retirement plan) lol.. Still have to have a real job but hopefully not for long.
              Board does seem a bit quiet, spent a few hours yesterday poking around.
              Congrats on all three accomplishments. I hope that your store does well and that you get to enjoy your retirement. With any luck, the store will be supporting you full time soon. We all know that you'll enjoy being out of Cali.
              Defund the Media !!

Comment

Working...
              X