The Flooding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Flooding

This spring flood has damaged the wheat fields to the tune that might reach 1 billion dollars , if more damage like hail and strong winds later we'll see more of a shortage this year than last . This fall might be the telling point for wheat products being in short supply .

You mean people might notice?

I'm guessing they'll try to up their circus game, to cover for the lack of bread.
    quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Perfect timing! Wife just put us on the Keto diet, so we can't eat bread/wheat products anyway. Best part is, it's working. Down 14 pounds in 6 weeks, and she's been able to reduce her insulin dose by about 40%.

Comment

There's a gal on youtube that I watch and she has been doing Keto , has helped her a lot , good luck

Comment

I was overdue for another round of weight loss, so I had a round of sudden chills/fever with vomiting. Less than 24 hours over the worst of it. Stayed out of the ER, so I avoided any secondary infections, and I'm keeping my fluids and applesauce down now.

Comment

Hope you feel better soon W.
            Defund the Media !!

Comment

I'm near over it now, but I'm milking it. Been wanting a day off, not a day of pointless miles driven, or taking kids to a movie.

Comment

Working...
              X