Hello from Gaiensville Florida!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Gaiensville Florida!

Hello! I live in Gainesville Florida and I'm a fan of the Going Home series. I've listened to all the books and I wanted a place where I could discuss it with fellow fans as well as other survival related stuff.

Hello!

Hi, and welcome from south central New Mexico. Things are a bit slow around here lately, as we've all pretty much heard each other's lies, er, stories. But don't let that stop you.
    How long have you been prepping? Do you carry a GHB in your vehicle?
    Defund the Media !!

Comment

I've been prepping since I was around 18 or 19 or so. Basically as soon as I had a place of my own and I could pull it off with a decent job.

I had a very good GHB in my vehicle but we went through a pretty severe summer here in Florida recently and I ended up taking it out, so I didn't risk certain parts of it melting. What I carry on me every day (I work out of my car) is a backpack that I've turned into more of a 'man purse' with some useful items in it. I use it, mainly, to carry a CW, my lunch, paper towels, and hand wipes and that sort of thing, but I've also been putting things in there that'll help if I ever find myself in a mad situation. An MRE, a basic first aid box I put together, extra ammo, extra magazine, a multi-tool, a few flashlights. Just the essentials.

I've been thinking of putting my BoB back into my car, but the crime in Gainesville is getting pretty ridiculous. The homeless here are getting really aggressive and out of control as well. There's three times as many homeless now that there were even two years ago, and they're getting super in your face because the Liberal students here cave in to them all the time and give them money.

Comment

Welcome.

Having something sure beats having nothing, especially the extra rounds & magazines!
        quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Originally posted by W.Lynn View Post
          Welcome.

Having something sure beats having nothing, especially the extra rounds & magazines!
          Just doing what I can with a very limited budget. I think I've got a pretty decent main bag, though you can always do more, you know?

Comment

Working...
          X