Thread: Akkidian Empire Collapse / how bad ?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,950 Times in 1,337 Posts

Akkidian Empire Collapse / how bad ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D56qPogi2oc History can tell us how bad it will be . Governments are leading us down a path of real hardship if they keep talking Global warming . They can't be that stupid , the military will be looking at this an working on plans so what is going on , TPTB will be on top and we'll be shit out of luck ???????

Thanks
    The government can be that stupid. The Communists are hell bent on wrecking this country and if they can help that along with silly global warming taxes etc then they will. What is going on in real life doesn't count as far as they are concerned as this is the moment for them to seize power and they will stop at nothing to do that.

Thanks
    Nikita Krushchev told us they'd do that back in the 50s if I recall correctly. He said they'd take us without firing a shot.

In an Undisclosed Remote Location in the tropical South East
    Thanks
    I hope they're not counting on that....
    Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks my life seeks your life, but with me you shall be safe.” 1 Samuel 22:23

“Every man must patiently bide his time. He must wait — not in listless idleness but in constant, steady, cheerful endeavors, always willing and fulfilling and accomplishing his task, that when the occasion comes he may be equal to the occasion.” – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow