Neighborhood Map

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neighborhood Map

So my first question is "If Morgan was headed South on 19 from Pittman and he seen the entrance to his neighborhood ahead on the left then isn't the map backwards?"
    MorgansMap.jpg
    [I][B]Oderint dum metuant[/B][/I]

[I]"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks my life seeks your life, but with me you shall be safe.”[/I] 1 Samuel 22:23

[I]“Everybody is a patriot...Until it's time to do patriot shit[/I]

Upon further research in book two, they install Morgans spare solar panels on the porch on the back of Danny's house because it faces South.

So the map is laid out with South to the top, what would normally be considered "upside down"

[I]"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks my life seeks your life, but with me you shall be safe.”[/I] 1 Samuel 22:23

Comment

It was done for OpSec, and now ya went and blowed it.
      Where'd the map come from? I see ol' AAhole's logo on it.
      Defund the Media !!

Comment

It was emailed to me from Survival Dispatch on behalf of Angery American...I figured everyone got it........maybe I'm the favorite

Comment

I dinked around with some short stories/novella type writing many moons ago. I was terrible, but at the time, I was in love with writing, and it was relaxing. In spite of my sloppy, casual, informal writing, I do know how to use the English language. The nuns and Jesuits made certain of that.

Anyway, the first thing I did after developing a basic storyline was draw a map, or with historical fiction, make sure I had accurate maps of the area for the timeframe. It is very easy to let one right or left, north or south, up or down ruin the credibility of a great storyline. It is also hard, after a story is written, to read your own work critically and find these mistakes. You know the story so well, that your mind fills in gaps or fixes mistakes subconsciously as you reread it. That is what editors are supposed to do. Reading today's contemporary writing, be it "news", fiction, or nonfiction; I am convinced all decent editors have died or retired.

Comment

I got it via email too, looked at it for a while and then put it aside. I was a bit confused by the arrows on the left and what they represent. If it the entrance from the main road then I'm really confused because if that the case the placement of the bunker makes little sense. I had always pictured it right out near the main road and not placed as far to the middle of the compound.

Comment

Yeah I dont know what the arrows represent either, I would have thought that was where the old lady with the 40 acres lived.

Comment

I couldn't help but notice that Morgan's new house is quite a bit larger than the old one. Must be all of those book royalties he's pulling in. Maybe lenders just give out loans easier after TEOTWAWKI.

Comment

It does mention that the girls all got their own room in the new house, something they didn't have in their old one.

Comment

Working...
                  X