Invasion USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Invasion USA

7000 foriegn nationals and growing daily are marching on our southern border. The sheer logistics of moving a force this size indicates some level of command and control, somewhere there is some serious backing to this event.
    My question is what is their endgame? I'm sure they dont expect to actually cross the border with 7000 undocumented invaders. Are they hoping for bloodshed so they can plaster pictures of dead women and children across the TV screens and call Trump a murderer? Are they hoping for a backlash to let them sweep the midterm elections? Maybe the game is to park them in Tijuana and Juarez and all the little border towns then complain daily that they are being raped and murdered because we won't let them in.

Somewhere there is a head to this snake and we need to find it and cut it off.
    Last edited by 0utlaw; 10-22-2018, 04:48 PM.
    [I][B]Oderint dum metuant[/B][/I]

[I]"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks my life seeks your life, but with me you shall be safe.”[/I] 1 Samuel 22:23

[I]“Everybody is a patriot...Until it's time to do patriot shit[/I]

Ya, I agree, and to my knowledge, there is no easy answer. However, I didn't invite them here. They are trying to cross our border illegally. If anyone is hurt / killed in the process, the organizers should be held responsible, just like a get-away driver being charged with any killing during a robbery.
    Defund the Media !!

Comment

https://video.foxnews.com/v/58518703...#sp=show-clips

[I]"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks my life seeks your life, but with me you shall be safe.”[/I] 1 Samuel 22:23

Comment

If Russia had 10 battalions marching toward Alaska's border people would be in a panic but if we call them immigrants half the country wants to invite them in and feed them dinner.

Why isn't anyone questioning the logistics of what it takes to move 7000 people, roughly 10 Marine battalions, on foot over 2000 miles. This is a huge operation, where and how do you bivouac 7000 people every night? How do you get them fed? Manage their sanitation? There is something huge going on here and it ain't good.

Comment

I agree. What should we do, stop them hard. What will we do, let them I. Because in the several months of travel, our micro attention spans will have forgotten them altogether, and the leaders here will avoid publicity

Comment

I heard they will hit the border around Dec 1 , looking at how their all dressed and how this winter is shaping up by the time they hit the border , they might be burning everything in sight to keep warm . I'd like to see the border closed right now to all traffic , no trade nothing , see how the Mexicans like not stopping them when trade stops .

Comment

Simple solution, tell Mexico you either stop them in their country or all aide stops and all western union wire transfers also stop. Then see how fast Mexico turns those invaders back.

RD
              Sometimes I wrestle with my demons, other times we just snuggle.

Comment

I agree. What should we do, stop them hard. What will we do, let them in because in the several months of travel, our micro attention spans will have forgotten them altogether, and the leaders here will avoid publicity

Comment

My fear is the organizers plan to overwhelm the border which will create bloodshed and an international incident and play right into the open borders crowd's hand.

No borders no Country

Comment

I see a teinemen square (sp) style media fiasco with this if our government has the juevos to actually make a stand. Pe ce is claiming Venezuelan money is financing the move

Comment

FFS, just sell Hunting Licenses. I'd be willing to bet that we could get a couple of garrisons of Good Ol' Boys here, willing to Tag Em and Bag Em.
                      Defund the Media !!

Comment

Apparently the migrant horde has vanished, I've checked all the MSM sources and as near as I can tell they were wiped out by a bunch of bombs that didn't explode...Hmmmmm

Comment

Working...
                        X