Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Filmmaker and Fan

Hello all!

My name is Mark Humphreys and I'm a filmmaker who is currently working as a Producer on the Home Series with Chris Weatherman- A. American. Just want to say hello and participate in the discussions on this page as we move toward bringing this amazing book series into your livingrooms on TV.

Mark

Through my reading of the Home Series, I've grown to love the characters and the story and have seen it develop and improve over the past few years. Back in June I reached out to Chris Weatherman - A. American and sought to join him in bringing his books to life in the form of a TV Series. Since then, we have made great strides in giving his current fans, and as yet untapped other tribes of fans, what they have been wanting for some time.

Now, it is time to get excited! The Home TV series is out of the gate and in pre-production as I write this! Chris and I, as well as another producer to be named after contract negotiations are complete, have a timeline to be in full production mode and filming in November 2019. But, as an independent film project, we are going to need the support of all of his fans to keep the momentum we have begun. Chris and I have discussed how best to raise the necessary funds to do the things that must be done in order to create a TV series of which he and you would be proud.

As he has promised, a detailed budget is being worked. In order to be as accurate as possible, every line item must be done after actual estimates are researched in the location we plan to shoot. Once complete, it will be available to all of his fans. Other things in the works are character biographies and sketches of the main characters and a short animated trailer. In order to get to that point though, in the coming weeks, he will reach out to his fans to crowdfund the necessary capital to move forward and pitch the series to TV networks.

So, please SUBSCRIBE to the newsletter to be notified by email when the crowdfunding has begun and show your support in bringing the books to life!
    Go To:
    https://www.angeryamerican.tv/ and enter your first name and email address at the top of the homepage and click Yes!!!

Thanks and I look forward to knowing his other fans as well.

Mark

Comment

Done. Any idea on how long until it hits the tube?

Comment

I signed up a few weeks ago. This is awesome news! I hope that it doesn't fall prey to the same problems that Lights Out had with crowdfunding.
        Defund the Media !!

Comment

excited to see this series come to the screen, but worried at same time.

Comment

He's doing it the way he is to maintain control, just like all along. But this is so much bigger than getting that first book out, so the push is to whip the whole fan base up to a frenzy, not just this little pocketful of paste-eaters. I hope it goes better than the first printing of the first edition of book 1!
            quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Working...
            X