Book 10 - The Return of Alex Mackinnon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Book 10 - The Return of Alex Mackinnon

Just finished Book 10 and enjoyed it as immensely as I did books 1 through 9. I was especially happy to see the return, albeit briefly, of my man Alex Mackinnon, the Canadian IT guy who showed up in Book 9 having gotten stranded while attending an IT conference in Miami. As a systems analyst for an airline, i'm frequently in Miami, DC, and Atlanta for conferences and other business reasons and I often consider the challenges in getting home in the event of a major catastrophe such as an EMP or other grid-down event. I always have a few innocuous survival items in my laptop bag, but it's a long haul on foot from Miami to Halifax. Glad to see Alex is still around in Book 10 and that he's now got a house as well as a new pair of boots. Hopefully he'll get the chance to make a contribution during the inevitable dustup that must be coming in Book 11. A lot of good breaks happening in Book 10; no doubt things will balance out in 11.

I think Alex may be working with the nefarious forces still at work. There is much more to the Russian colonel too.
    [I][B]Oderint dum metuant[/B][/I]

[I]"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks my life seeks your life, but with me you shall be safe.”[/I] 1 Samuel 22:23

[I]“Everybody is a patriot...Until it's time to do patriot shit[/I]

Comment

Originally posted by 0utlaw View Post
      I think Alex may be working with the nefarious forces still at work. There is much more to the Russian colonel too.
      I was thinking the same thing about Dalton; he seems just TOO good to be true. If so, however, he's certainly living his cover very well indeed.

Comment

Nah, IMO, Dalton is the real deal. I don't know enough about Alex to say.
        Defund the Media !!

Comment

Working...
        X