No announcement yet.

Book 10 available for pre-order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm, I'm not having any success finding anything other than the Kindle, preorder version. Link?
    Defund the Media !!

Comment

already got my copy in hand ... here is Amazon link

Comment

Ya, well, go ahead, rub it in. Up until today, Amazon would only show me the Kindle version. Semi-hard copy now on order. Thanks for the heads up.
        Defund the Media !!

Comment

Originally posted by 0utlaw View Post
          AA needs to fix his author profile on Amazon, it still says book 8 is due out in May...
          Ya, well, he's running out of fingers. I'm just worried about if/when he's about to release #21.
          Defund the Media !!

Comment

I'm sure when he's done with fingers and toes, he will get a pained expression as the smoke issues forth from his ears, and his lovely bride will come to our rescue and allow him to count his numbers on her fingers.
            quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Awesome news. I've been moping around with no good fiction to read. I guess I should try the other books he has co-authored.

Comment

[Insert manly grunting]

2018-08-21 20.34.15.jpg
                Defund the Media !!

Comment

Yeah, the dead tree version came out earlier than the ebook. Rub it in.

Comment

Aaand, now it's been downloaded too.
                    Defund the Media !!

Comment

Yep. Now to find the time to dig into it.

Comment

Got it and started reading before life interfered (wife got up, and I had to start looking busy).

Comment

Finished it this afternoon. Another great read! Just enough potential issues hanging fire to need finishing up in the next book.

Comment

A few books of short stories set around the event, or showing development that happened earlier in life to make a variety of characters be the people they are, would be a nice add.
                            quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Don't want to be pushy Chris, but book 11 is coming out when?

Comment

Working...
                              X