Book 10 available for pre-order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Book 10 available for pre-order

The big guy has dropped the hammer and book 10 is available for pre-order from Amazon.

The cover on Amazon says book 9 but Chris said they are going to get that fixed.
    Last edited by Boston_Joe; 08-03-2018, 10:05 AM.

How about that! I always re-read the entire series while awaiting the next book, and I've just finished book 8, about to start on 9! I'll finish well ahead of the new arrival, but that's OK too.

Comment

20 days and counting, I'm re-reading book 9 now.

Comment

AA needs to fix his author profile on Amazon, it still says book 8 is due out in May...
        [I][B]Oderint dum metuant[/B][/I]

[I]"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks my life seeks your life, but with me you shall be safe.”[/I] 1 Samuel 22:23

[I]“Everybody is a patriot...Until it's time to do patriot shit[/I]

Comment

I tried to preorder 10 on my Kindle but couldn't find it. Guess I'll wait 'til it comes out.

Comment

Same problem here OF...eh, who wants to read that stuff anyway.

Edit: just did search from Android Kindle App - searched for home coming American found it and ordered.
            Defund the Media !!

Comment

10 books? AA has been busy. I hate to admit it, but I have only read the first 3. Looks like I have some catching up to do.

Comment

And actually, there's a few more that he's co-authored. There's Hope, Cry Havoc, and the Charlie's Requiem series.
                Defund the Media !!

Comment

He's also eyebrows deep on a project he has Tex helping with, but got a little off-track with getting to the doc, and finding out he needs to prep his health more than he had been.
                  quam minimum credula postero

Comment

How is Tex? I don't see any recent posts from him.

Comment

Tex is wearing suits and meeting politicians, hanging out on Facebook, etc.

Still has some form of deceased rodent decorating his lip.
                      Last edited by W.Lynn; 08-07-2018, 12:20 AM. Reason: Ok, so western suits, it's still Tex, in a suit.

Comment

Good for him. I hope he wins whatever office he is running for.

Comment

Last I checked, he was lobbying, not running. But sometimes lobbyists DO throw their hands up, and go "WTF? I could do better!" So maybe, one day, he will.

Comment

Originally posted by W.Lynn View Post
                            Last I checked, he was lobbying, not running. But sometimes lobbyists DO throw their hands up, and go "WTF? I could do better!" So maybe, one day, he will.
                            And may God have mercy on us all! (Actually, Tex is a pretty good guy, we could use more like him, especially in the political areana.)
                            Defund the Media !!

Comment

book 10 paperback was released on amazon ...

Comment

Working...
                              X