video game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• video game?

So I know a movie has been discussed multiple times, but about a video game based on the series? You could play as different characters, even do a multiplayer co-op. You'd have to collect/find items to live through your journey, and also employ some stealth/FPS tactics. The closest I can think of that I've played would be Last of Us, and that was a great game.

Though having a game would be pretty incredible, the financial part is pretty much impossible. The new Shadow of the Tomb Raider game was reported to have a budget of 75-100 million dollars. The Last of Us 2 is coming out early next year though. Rise of the Tomb Raider has a pretty neat survival mode. It's called Endurance I think. I always died after 10 minutes...

Comment

I think a game would be cool, but unlikely.
      Maybe do it as a mod of a current game?

I've always wanted to see a more realistic survival game; where you have guns but have to manage things like water/food and community morale. Some things have gotten closer to this, like State of Decay, but maybe something based off of the Arma engines (for realistic shooting) with food stores and breaking down of equipment.
      lofflorida.com

Comment

Working...
      X