Just another deplorable...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just another deplorable...

Hunkered down in the Sierras in Northern California.

I just came across the Going Home series in audiobook format. I'm on the 4th book in a row, now, although it's the first in the series. It would be nice if the other books in the series were available as library audiobooks, as well, but I've not found past Forsaking Home yet. Tell the truth, politically speaking, I'm somewhat surprised that any of them are available.

I am an avid amateur gunsmith and target shooter and have spent a lot of time working with black powder cartridge and single shot target rifles. I have other stuff too, but that's been my passion. Glad to be here.

You're not alone here, a few of are fond of black powder, most like shooting in one form or another.
    quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Welcome from eastern SC. Are you inside the boundaries of what could be the State of Jefferson?

Comment

Black powder? Lemme see if I can powdercoat that stuff red!
        Hi Highwall, and welcome from Southern New Mexico. I've got inlaws in Northern California, in between Reno, Nv and Susanville. I've never tried the audio, so I might be wrong, but it was my understanding that all of the books were available audio.
        Defund the Media !!

Comment

Welcome to the addiction!

Comment

State of Jefferson, YEA. To much garbage from the DC elite. Do what is right and live your life as you see fit. Research the movement and you will understand. Welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Boston_Joe View Post
              Welcome from eastern SC. Are you inside the boundaries of what could be the State of Jefferson?
              That I am. State of Jefferson signage all over my neighborhood.

Comment

Welcome Aboard!
                [I][B]Oderint dum metuant[/B][/I]

[I]"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks my life seeks your life, but with me you shall be safe.”[/I] 1 Samuel 22:23

[I]“Everybody is a patriot...Until it's time to do patriot shit[/I]

Comment

Originally posted by HighWall View Post
                  That I am. State of Jefferson signage all over my neighborhood.
                  Sounds like a better place to be than the other end.
                  quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Welcome aboard from another Left Coaster! Born and raised in Medford area but living on the central OR coast now

Comment

Working...
                    X