This will be the year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This will be the year

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3rR...t8LIxieRQOwz-6 A lot of crops will be effected this year , here in Michigan we'll be late again getting garden in , it's wet and the ground is cold , keeping fingers crossed .

I've got potatoes hip high and I've already hilled them once and my blueberry bushes are loaded up, from the looks of them I'll be picking them a month early
    [I][B]Oderint dum metuant[/B][/I]

[I]"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks my life seeks your life, but with me you shall be safe.”[/I] 1 Samuel 22:23

[I]“Everybody is a patriot...Until it's time to do patriot shit[/I]

Comment

lol potatoes won't be in the ground until at least 1 june , and my blue berries don't even have leaf buds yet , with water standing everywhere . We'll have a week of temps at just about 60 now , in a town 25 miles west of us the snow is piled high at the local WalMart yet . Need to see what the temp of the soil is just for fun .

Comment

LOL Valentine's day is our tater planting que.

[I]"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks my life seeks your life, but with me you shall be safe.”[/I] 1 Samuel 22:23

Comment

Picking first round of summer squash this weekend and tomatoes pretty soon after. Corn is waist high and pole beans are putting on beans..just got sweet taters in the ground today.
          Daughter of a Ghost Town.

Comment

The weather here has been un seasonly cold so we haven't gotten anything done.

RD
            Sometimes I wrestle with my demons, other times we just snuggle.

Comment

It's looking like the garden will all be in buckets this year. Had planned to open up some ground but it's under 6 inches of snow. So it will be wet and cold for a long time.

Comment

A buddy in MI is having the same problem...
                Snow.jpg

Comment

That in the UP of Michigan , the lake effect is terrible up there in some places lol .
                  Originally posted by 0utlaw View Post
                  A buddy in MI is having the same problem...
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]8918[/ATTACH]

Comment

The real thing to keep in your sights on is Volcanos as they heat up from more cosmic rays a big one going off will push this solar minimum to very bad . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtkSHii8Af4

Comment

Working...
                    X